Initial thoughts on the World of Elanthia

What are your initial thoughts of the World of Elanthia?

• I love it! Couldn't ask for more.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I like the idea a lot!

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • This seems pretty fun, lets see how it turns out.

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • It could use improvement, good idea.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A major over-haul is needed on the system.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I really don't like this idea at all, bag it.

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

frostydf2

Cadet
I'm really curious as to peoples thoughts on the World of Elanthia. Do you think this is a good idea that we should embrace, and expand upon, or should we bag the idea after this first season. I really like the way things are headed, and everyone seems to be very involved.

What suggestions do you have, what could we do to improve our system, and throw out some ideas!

Well, what do you think?

I've opted for "I like the idea a lot!" because I'm already pretty sure that it's going to work out pretty well, but I want to leave one more bar of quality above where we are now (ie: "I love it! Couldn't ask for more.") because I'm not sure I can make that call... yet.

LoL Seems like this poll is a tad premature.
I do like the idea a lot, if anything I do find it to be a much needed distraction. Over all judgement tho? Thanks for even offering the game.

I like what is happening so far. In fact I like the idea so much that we may be trying something similar back on the TCO forums at some point. Probably in the Star Wars Expanded universe.
...as Jaraeth has pointed out, the poll is just a might early to get some really informed responses. So far so good tho, and its a great idea in any respect.

Agreed, agreed, and agreed. Without seeing the system in action first I can't really vote on it. However, I'm quite optimistic.

I said, "I like the idea a lot!" because I have a feeling it's going to work well so my enthusiasm carried me straight past, "This seems pretty fun, lets see how it turns out." but I wanted to leave one level of happiness open above me as, personally, it's too early in the game to be saying, "I love it! Couldn't ask for more." And that's how my brain works :smiley:

Luciro said:
Were my posts deleted or whatever earlier? Ahh well, I enjoys it.

Those of us in the MUD were assigned a new user group and some of the permissions got hosed. Such as our ability to post.

It's fixed now, as you can see.

Ja, thought I had seen the posts before I left to work earlier. But glad it's fixed now. Just hated gimping my RP post from it's original form, WHICH now I know to save my posts in notepad just in case. Shoulda remembered that.

Strange. I can see that Blur has posted something today at 12;30 out on the main forum, but I can't see what he has actually posted. The last post I can see ere is from 11-27-07

I've been encountering strange things like that too. Though Blur posted his last post (that I can see) on the 27th, that one didn't actually show up until more than a day later.

Dunno, all your other posts have shown up normally, like this last one. I can't say for sure if there were any other laggy posts, this was the only one I noticed.

Well just incase you didn't know this post acts like it's been replied to each time someone votes, if they've left a message or not.

Looks to be pretty good so far, but not what I expected when I saw MUD - I thought it was an old-style MUD and what was being posted was logs of people playing. Though on second thought, one GM can handle the whole show more easily on a message board setup than they could on a live game sort of thing.

My only complaint is that there hasn't been updates in a few days. I want to see action!

Back