Introduce yourself thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rag has changed a lot, There are a lot more quest's to do, Most are exp related, And yes its easy to hit lvl 30 but wait till your 90+ and a Full support not so easy to lvl, But they did add in the trans' char's High priests high wizzy's Sniper's Lord knight's Paladon, stalker, Sin'x, and a bunch more, But yes the basic idea is still the same, I'm still playing it, But its getting to the point where i'm sick of the botters scamer's Hacker's Zenny seller's ECT.

Welcome White, Fuxia, and Korama! We're seeing more, and more new users every day, and it honestly makes me feel awsome. I hope you enjoy your stay!

I've been watching this fourm for about 3 months' now, But havn't had any real interst in the game till i was reading up on it, About a week ago, Seem's like RO just better All new players, no scammer's we set our own money selling idea's things like that, It think its pretty cool, New beta's searching new grounds together, Making new friends, I think its a good idea.

Originally posted by whyte@May 7 2006, 05:52 PM
I've been watching this fourm for about 3 months' now, But havn't had any real interst in the game till i was reading up on it, About a week ago, Seem's like RO just better All new players, no scammer's we set our own money selling idea's things like that, It think its pretty cool, New beta's searching new grounds together, Making new friends, I think its a good idea.
Well I'm glad you decided to join. I see a lot of guests on the boards, but since I don't allow them to post then I guess all they get to do is read. However, I'm glad you decided to join up with Hero's Hall. Make sure you refere someone too :smiley:

No worry's about that one frost, I've made a lot of friends On ro that are thinking about leave for the same reason's i've mentioned, Once the game its off the ground and accually get to play, than i'll have some good ppl join this game, and leave IRO< But we'll see how this goes. You never know, I know of 57 ppl that are leave Ro sometime this month went their account run's out, So i'll talk to them and see what they think!!.

Haha don't worry about typo's. We all have them, a lot! Well... excluding myself, just kidding!

Anyways, that would be awsome to bring more poeple over to Hero's Hall. Not only to help me out with more users, and jump-starting the community in anticipation for Hero's Journey. Also, for the game, and for the success of the game. One person may not seem like a lot, but for someone who falls in love with a game, it could mean20 more people joining just by him. Then from those 20, another 20, and on, and on.

Before I introduce myself I just want to say that you guys have built a wonderful community here at Hero's Hall! It's truly superb to see what Frosty and Tasoli - with the help of the Hero's Journey community - have accomplished!

Okay, so who is this Nelson guy? Well, this Nelson guy is an individual who has had Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOG) be a part of his life since the first graphical MMOG was released. Meridian 59 and The Realm were my stomping grounds in the early days. Those titles took a back seat when I entered Ultima Online’s beta which eventually paved the way for EverQuest. From Kunark I traveled to Camelot where the Dark Ages forced me to the Empire of Istaria. Sadly there were no Horizons on the Horizon so I’ve been a homeless MMOG player for some time now.

You might be wondering where Hero’s Journey fits in to the mix. Well, I was first introduced to this game in 1999 shortly after the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3). I’ve been following it ever since. Simutronics has proven, in my eyes, that the title won’t disappear as it once did in 2002. So I pitched the idea of opening a Hero’s Journey site on the Stratics Network.

Ah the Stratics Network… I’ve been a part of their happy little family for almost four years and a community member since before Stratics was even called Stratics. But I digress. My pitch for a Hero’s Journey site had so much positive feedback that I couldn’t pass it up.

That leads us to today; the day when Hero’s Journey Stratics returns. Yes, returns. We were one of the original sites covering the Hero’s Journey title back in 1999. Now we’re back and watching Simutronics with a close eye as the fabled game inches closer to reality.

So who is this Nelson guy? Nelson is an everlasting Hero's Journey fan who now holds the reigns to Hero’s Journey Stratics as its Portal Manager.

Hello All....I just discovered HJ due to my new membership in mmorpg.com. HJ looks to be just what I am looking for. I am 52 years old and have been playing since the text game Adventure was part of the IBM 360 where I worked in 1975. I am STILL a member of Realm but only play occasionally and always solo. There is so little true role playing left there that it has become a bit of a bore. Played EQ for a while but hated having to go reclaim my stuff on my body 1/2 a continent away. Played Star Wars but do so much technology during the day (service, install and repair telephone systems at the Jersey Shore) that I don't want that much tech in my gaming. Have been looking for a new place for a while and HJ looks like my new home....

Welcome Nainci! I too roamed as you did for quite some time, but luckily I have found my salvation :smiley: I hope to see you around a lot more!

Hey Silver...realized I never responded to you when re-reading this. I live right near Keyport. I'm from Matawan, so right around the corner.

Welcome Nelson, and Nainci. I hope both of you will enjoy your stay, and thanks for the link on Stratics as well :smiley:

Hey folks my name is Ben im 26 and currently from Colorado. Ive been playing Simu games almost non-stop since 96 when I got introduced to GS3 then moved on to Dragonrealms which ive been playing now for about 8 years, more on the off. I am in the Army and currently stationed in Iraq, in between Tikirt and Samra at the moment. Makes it a bit rough to keep on top of current news. I rarely get a chance to read the forums over at MMORPG where I found this link so I come here almost exclusively now. Just want to say thanks to Frosty for a great site and I am about 99% sure that ive seen you several times on DOTA.

Thanks for keeping me updated!

I've been looking for a new MMO to play (quit playing FFXI a while back) and HJ caught my eye. I'm really looking foward to the "RPG" aspect of it!

My name is Jeff, I'm 34 and I'm brand new to this site. I played WoW for a year or so until I got bored doing the same thing over and over again. I've been playing computer games since my old Commodore64 and the Atari 2600 (maybe an earlier one - can't remember!). Anyway, Hero's looks like a true 3rd generation MMORPG and I can't wait to start playing it!

--Milamber

Welcome Ben, Dirtytofu, and Jeff! I hope you all enjoy Hero's Hall, and make the community more then it was before with your ideas. As always the developers do read these boards, so by posting here your voice is heared :smiley:

I could've sworn I've posted my own "Hello!" here, but I guess not :(

I am known as Jaraeth, in this world and others. My pen name is "John Seth", and my real name is Tony, and I'm 32 years young ... I don't expect anyone to remember the latter two, heh. I am a Systems Administrator by trade, web developer by hobby, and gamer by habit. My other half is a bigger gamer, but isn't one to stick to any one game for very long. Me on the other hand, I like a good game where I can make online friends, and socialize while playing a game.

Some characters I make in games, are not roleplayed, and some are, depends on my mood. RP is still somewhat new to me, but I'm sure I can fit in anywhere. I am looking forward to HJ for the purpose of finding a place to expand my creativity in RP'ing and finding a game that I can call home as I did with Dark Age of Camelot (Sorry PvP/RvR'ers, I'm a carebear: Gaheris FTW, any other server, feels like 1/3rd of the game), and SWG (Ahazi).

I like to think I'm open for most conversations, as I'm willing to accept not everyone agrees with me, and I'm more than happy to agree to disagree.

Arriverderci Amici,

~ Jaraeth Silverheart

--
<HJ>, Dark Age of Camelot, Anarchy Online, Shadowbane, EQ2, Guild Wars, Star Wars Galaxies, City of Heroes/Villains, World of Warcraft, D&D Online

Hey Jaraeth. Welcome to Hero's Hall! I think I posted in your introduction thread, but I don't know what happend to it. So your a web developer huh? Check out the 'I need site moderators' thread! :smiley:

EDIT - 50 steps ahead of me as always... hmph.

Well, I'm Jim, and I'm an alt-a-holic. I'm very much looking forward to an MMORPG where the focus is more on RPG than on MMO (Read that money-making organization). A game where RP'ers are not ignored. A game where RP is *gulp* rewarded?

/swoon.

Yes, I've been playing (and still am) WoW. I would've quit if it weren't for my friends, but am definitely licking my lips at HJ.

See y'all around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back