I see she will be the one that puts her parents back together
I love the smile that Vaughn gets when he talks about Syd
He still loves her too
Vaughn is so protective of Jess
At least he is letting Nick stay, come, whatever
Thanks for the PM
Have fun on your trip!
Don't get in too much trouble!

Aww, that chappy was great..i wish i had a bf named nick :love: {{see xanga for more details *cough* :innocent}} But that chappy was just awesomely awesome, and I CANNOT wait to see what happens between those too... :naughty: :lol: Keep up the updates and ttyl. Thanx for the PM! Xoxo
Riley xoxo

PS my av is now going to reflect what By Chance is about currently in the storyline
... :angelic:

oh awesome chapter, loved the conversation between vaughn and jess about nick, that was hilarious!! i loved the last line too, "well she still does"!! so sweet!!
thanks for the pm!!

That was great ... omg they are all so cute ... omg Jess is so mean didnt even tell Vaughn that Lauren callled (not that I am complaining) ... love overprotective Daddy Vaughn so adorable ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

sexcivaughn14 said:
“I see, so, when do I meet ‘the dad’?” Nick laughed.

“Whenever you decide you want to die” Jessica laughed.

“That’s reassuring” Nick told her.
hahaha!! fathers. they are always like this. sooo protective.

“ok, ok, I get it…keep the clothes ON” Jessica smiled.

“That’s the right idea…your not as dumb as you look are you?” Vaughn joked.

“I bare a striking resemblance to mom, should I tell her you think she’s dumb?” Jessica raised her eyebrow.

“Your mother is one of the smartest, most beautiful people I have ever met Jess” Vaughn told her with a smile. “I was lucky to have ever had her love me”

“Well, she still does” Jessica told him before grabbing her IPod and running back up the stairs.
i love this last line... makes me wonder even more why they separated just because of a miscarriage.. and makes me more hooked to this fic.

and its awesome to know that jess knows that sydney stil loves michael. and we all know that its mutual.

thanks for the update!!!

Back