Irreconcilable Differences

Okay Carolyn! I am officially caught up! LOL! I can't believe that I wasn't reading this before!

Anyway, why does he want her to move out on Valentine's Day! So he can move back home with her? Or just so he can actually pick her up for a date? Or plan something romantic back at his place! Anyone of those options would be great! But number 1 is the best! ;)

Add me to the PM list please! Thank you!

Megan

Fantatic updates. There are so awesome together. Ever the fantastic team.

I must admit though, he is playing with fire.... moving her out on Valentines day, risky strategy! I think he might need to explain a couple of things before he lets her go because we sooooo dont want her to get the wrong idea.

And DAMN He let his daughter take the Jag...i he insane, isn't she like 16?

Please can I get a pm when you next update if it isn't too much trouble. Thank you

Three chapters? YAY!
Glad the kids know!
Fluffyness in the first chap was so cute :love:
I'm sure Syd is like :blink: because he wants her out!
But I have a feeling that he is going to ask to move back in or something like that :angelic:
Please post more soon!!

xo laur :Prop:

What the hell is he planning?

Oh wait..let's see if I can figure it out...
he wants her to move out only to ask her to come and live with them again as a Valentines gift?

Wonderful three chapters! I can't wait to find out what he has in mind for Valelntines Day. Should be good, at least I hope it is. To please Sydney it had better be.
Thanks for the PM

Chapter 27

"Y-y-you think i should move out?...On Valentines day?" Sydney choked.

"I just think...the sooner you get used to living on your own again, the better, i mean...we're still us, i just think that...well...Valentines Day...it's so over rated, and we won't be able to get a sitter for the kids and i really don't want to leave them alone" Vaughn explained.

"Yeah...and Jess is out with Nick...i totally understand" Sydney told him, her eyes glazing with tears.

"I knew you would" Vaughn smiled broadly. "So, what do you want to do for the rest of the day?"

"Um...i think i'm just going to stay in bed" Sydney told him with a shrug.

"Well, i have some quick stuff to do at the office, so i'll do that, and then i'll bring us home some lunch?" Vaughn told her.

"Uhm...i actually think i'd just rather be alone ok?" Sydney smiled.

"Are you sure?" Vaughn asked her.

"Yeah...positive" Sydney shrugged, "if i need company, i'll call Nadia, she and i havent really had much time to talk lately"

"Nadia...hmmm...i think she's with Eric today....he said something about them hanging out- he even took the day off" Vaughn told her.

"She'll make time" Sydney assured him.

"Ok, well, i'm off to the office, i'll pop in here when i get back, see you soon Syd" Michael told her with a smile peck on the cheek.

"Bye" Sydney fake-smiled.

Sydney watched, waited, she waited until she heard the door click shut, and then waited another 5 minutes before she finally let her emotions show.

She sobbed, she just sobbed into her pillow, she knew that Kris and Morgan were both at friends houses, Michael had driven them at the same time as he left, so she was alone and sobbing into a pillow.

Finally, she composed herself enough to pick up the phone.

"Nadia?" she sobbed into her cell phone.

"Syd, sweetie...is that you?" Nadia asked her with a concerned tone.

"Yeah, it's me" Sydney sniffed.

"Sydney, what is wrong?" Nadia asked her.

"Michael..." Sydney began.

"Michael...what about Michael, is he hurt?" Nadia asked, immediately assuming the worst.

"No...its just...I...I suggested that i move out" Sydney began to explain.

"MOVE OUT?" Nadia asked her with shock.

"Yes...so i could get used to living on my own again...he agreed, and that was fine...but then...he asked me to move out...on Monday" Sydney sobbed.

"Oh god, sweetie...he asked you to move out on Valentines Day?" Nadia asked her sympathetically.

"Yes" Sydney told her as she managed to control her now hysterical breathing.

"ok, sweetie, i'm coming RIGHT over" Nadia told her.

"No...Nadia...you and Eric...he took the day off...i just needed to vent" Sydney told her.

"Syd, i am coming over" Nadia told her. "I'll bring ice cream too. It'll be...fun. Just...tell whats his face to expect me"

"Jones?"

"Yeah, thats him" Nadia shrugged, "i'll see you soon"

-then she hung up-

Sydney sighed, she felt bad for having disturbed Nadia and Eric's day, but she really needed someone to talk to.

She couldnt believe that Michael would do this.

"Syd?" she heard Nadia's voice.

"I'm in bed" Sydney shouted.

"ohh, sweetie!" Nadia sighed as she ran and gave her a hug and then held up a bag. "I've got Ice cream"

"Ben and Jerrys?" Sydney sniffed.

"Always, Chunky Munky" Nadia half-smiled.
Chapter 28
"WHATEVER THE HELL YOU DID JUST RUINED MY DAY" Eric shouted as he waltzed into Michael's office.

"What?" Michael asked as he put the file he had been reading down.

"You just RUINED my day...ALONE with my wife" Eric told him as he sat down on one of Michael's chairs.

"How did i do that?" Michael asked with confusion.

"something YOU did or said upset Sydney, she called Nadia in tears" Eric told him.

"She did? OH s***" Michael muttered and puts his hands in his head.

"What the hell did you do?" Eric asked him as he pulled the file off of his desk.

"I told Syd i wanted her to move out...on Monday" Michael explained.

"Monday...Monday...Monday...is it my anniversary on monday?" Eric asked him quizically.

"No, it's Valentine's day you jackass" Michael laughed.

"oh...yeah....WHAT!!! YOU ASKED SYDNEY TO MOVE OUT...ON VALENTINES DAY? HER FAVOURITE F*CKING DAY OF THE YEAR?" Eric screamed, nearly falling out of his chair.

"Yeah" Vaughn sighed.

"are you on crack???[lol, ash]" Eric asked him quite seriously.

"No, i'm not, just drop it" Michael told him.

"Drop it? Dude...your going to be bound...and gagged and...stoned...and castrated...by the female population of New York City" Eric told him as he fiddled with the papers in the file.

"I will not" Michael assured him.

"Yes...you will" Eric muttered.

"Dude- i promise...this is good" Michael nodded.

"good...did you just say this is good?" Eric asked him.

Vaughn nodded.

"IN WHAT WORLD IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SLASH EX WIFE HATING YOU GOOD?" Eric shouted.

"She won't hate me forever" Michael assured him.

"Your right, she won't hate you once she finds another guy" Eric muttered.

"Can you just have faith in me...for once?" Michael asked him.

"Dude; you asked her to move out....on valentines day i CANNOT seriously even consider trusting you" Eric told him.

"Dude; this plan is like foolproof" Michael told him like an excited 13 year old who was planning on sneaking out for the first time.

"Foolproof? Thus far; its tell Girlfriend to move out...ON VALENTINES day and then get your ass kicked" Eric told him.

"Yeah...well...the rest of the plan involves roses and candles and all that romantic felgercarb" Michael told him.

"Romantic felgercarb? Well...the roses will probably be thrown at your face, the candle will likely be shoved up your ass, are you just TRYING to subdue yourself to immense amounts of pain?" Eric looked at him.

"Dude- you will be sorry on Tuesday when Nadia is telling you how Sydney had the most romantic Valentines Day ever while you gave her a dozen roses and chocolates that you ate" Michael told him.

"Haahaa, that’s why I bought two boxes" Eric laughed.

stealthy
syd_vaughn 4ver
texasalias2004
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Alias_Rocks_87
vaughnsgurl4lf
IwantRome
trinity_gc
~VartansGirl~
LaurenRachael
KAliasGirl
deranged_girl
alwazabrat
aliasdancer007
helpleessromantic
rileylovesalias
wanttobew/mv
dsracing99
hannahb
Sydney Bristow 2300844
Vaughnlover15
gucci_94
broe4ever929
SydneyVaughn47
Jen-Jen
secret_agent_angel
Nancy O
blue_bird
superspy
fire*N*ice
emmy_D
sparklingrainbow
berry_kyoote_spy88
msu_ruby
sabbiee_co
mightylittleone
aliasmaniac7723
Meggy
Sydneyt
batman
mrs.marshal030791
tunita
lizababy
Aliasmaniac7723
sydneymicheal
LaQuetha
ubielecki
Brinne
Truth Takes Time 2.18
Maddy28
Kromrell
Tamminann
Sydney_alias_vaughn
LittleNicky
sydneyv22

hey 1. great chap and can i get a pm cause i luv this story! and 2. he couldnt at least have hinted that he was gonna do sumtin more cause he must have known it would upset her some!

Awww poor Syd ... Michael is soo mean ... love Nadia so sweet ... poor Eric love him soo funny ... bet Michael feels bad now that he knows Syds crying ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Back