Is Anna going to ever come back?

Is Anna going to make an appearance in Season 3?

• Heck yeah! Now that Firefly's over, Gina Torres will be back.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, I bet she factors in to Sydney's missing two years.

• Hey, I still think she's evil Francie

• Maybe, if the show isn't get too caught up with Syd's storyline

• No, I think the show already has too many characters

• No way. That character is over and done with.

• Other (please post and tell us your own idea on the situation!)

• Total voters
I really hope that she factors into Sydney's missing two years somewhere. I really enjoyed the similarities between the two spies. Plus, it doesn't really seem like J.J. Abrams to just abandon a character without any closure. She just disappeared in Season One (I know that was mostly because of her getting the job on Firefly. But hello! That's over now... :( )

I put her character is over with. I never liked Anna much...I dount she will play any part in S3 also cause she was in like 1 episode :P (mabye 2 :thinking: ??).

i kinda hope she comes back. i really don't know why though. i like the (kinda) chemistry and she and syd had, even though they are enemies.

I guess I liked Anna a little bit. She was evil, but didn't she work for K-Directorite? That hasn't even been mentioned other than season 1. I believe the Anna thing is dead and replaced by Sark and Freplica.

kidblink83 said:
I really hope that she factors into Sydney's missing two years somewhere. I really enjoyed the similarities between the two spies. Plus, it doesn't really seem like J.J. Abrams to just abandon a character without any closure. She just disappeared in Season One (I know that was mostly because of her getting the job on Firefly. But hello! That's over now... :( )

I agree with you! (y)

And another clue to Anna's importance to the show is the fact that her character is in the upcoming Alias videogame. :smiley:

K-directorate was Russian based. The Covenant is Russian based. So I think that The Covenant has something to do with K-directorate. :cool:

who thinks she's evil Francie ?!!?? :confused:
HELLO !! evil francie is Allison Doren
wait, don't tell me Anna Espinosa could be Allison's alias as a grown-up ...
no no no no no, don't buy this one : Allison is Allison, Anna is Anna and she's gone !!
well it maybe a little sad cos' her fights with Syd were good, but why would she come back anyway ??? K-Directorate doesn't even exist anymore !! (wouah, i sounded just like Devlin here :D !!!)

Of course, Anna's background was supposedly pretty clearly Russian-Cuban . . .
^_^

well she cannot be Freplica cause we know that Freplica is A.G. Doren.

but i hope she comes back. she was a great foe for Sydney. maybe they'll have to work together again.

btw, firefly was one of the worst shows EVER. totally sucked. i tried to watch it because of Gina, but i couldn't bare it. so happy it's over and done with.

Well, obviously I would love to see Anna come back, but I really have NO idea. So I just don't know, and yeah firefly wasn't that good at all, i think I only saw like two or three episodes. sorry if there are any firefly fans, but it just didn't work for me.

OK, I'm going to have to stick up for Firefly. You're entitled to your opinion, but I thought it had a great deal of potential. It was bold enough to have a primary character (Jayne) cross the line in a major way for one thing. The characters were vibrant, well-drawn and different from each other, and there was a lot of potential which they had barely begun to explore. Fox proved craven cowards to put this on the same scrapheap with Strange Luck, and Brisco County, Jr. Sure, Alias was still my fave, but I liked Firefly quite a bit--and it had decent special effects. I'm rooting for the movie.

Please continue on-topic . . .
;)

As a faithful Xenite, I must admit I started watching Alias because I heard Gina Torres was in some eps (she also guest starred on Xena & I try to keep up with what the former Xena stars & guest stars are doing. I am geek, hear me roar!). So I REALLY hope they bring her back. I thought she was awesome in the show. Alias needs more ASS-KICKING females :D

I hope Anna comes back, she probably has something to do with Syd's missing years, like maybe they worked together. In Season 1 I saw that she has the same Rambaldi tattoo as Lazarey and maybe they joined forces.

Back