It All Starts

sexcivaughan14 said:
its really good sam- pm me!
[post="992917"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I am so glad that you liked it :D . I will gladly put you on the PM list! Hope you have a good night :redhair: .

i totally loved it! lol! it shows good contrast between the lives...eew, does anything happen between sam and vaughn again? lol

frangipani said:
whoa.....great.......wow...lol can i get a pm plz?
[post="994348"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm glad that you liked it, and that all of you are enjoying it. Not a problem you are added to the PM list (y) .

I'm in the process of writing the next chapter, but unfortunately I'm stuck at work right now (n) .

Write soon - :redhair:

Just wanted to put up the new PM list. Let me know if I copied any info wrong - or if you're new and want to get added!

The list is:

Spy_Love
texasalias2004
entropy
Syd26
Stargirl591
Alias_Fan_Gillian
sexcivaughan14
frangipani

:syd1: :vaughn1: :syd2: :jack1: :syd3:

Please don't tell me he'll marry Sam during Syd's absence. He can't do that. What about Eric? Thanks for the PM

syd26 said:
Please don't tell me he'll marry Sam during Syd's absence. He can't do that. What about Eric? Thanks for the PM
[post="995576"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

All that I will tell you guys about Sam and Vaughn is that they will have to do things that they do not want to do.

Here are a few spoilers for the next section since it may take a day or two more.

Spoilers start and end with the
:confused: face, highlight if you want to see them, :confused:
Irina will inform Jack of his next part in her plan,
Syd will be turned over by Sark to Irina,
Jack will have proof that Syd's not dead,
Sloane will travel to an island to meet with the doctors,
Two tickets will be purchased by Jack

:confused:

Hope you like it when you read it, and in my story Vaughn loves Sydney :redhair:

This story is Awesome... like o wow... hehe.. could i get a PM when you update please??... i would tell my friends about this but i dont have any boo hoo :(... hehe.. jp... ok... done with the drama... lol...shew im hyper... :D

((Sweet Dreams))

oooRevesDouxooo said:
This story is Awesome... like o wow... hehe.. could i get a PM when you update please??... i would tell my friends about this but i dont have any boo hoo :(... hehe.. jp... ok... done with the drama... lol...shew im hyper... :D

((Sweet Dreams))
[post="996124"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm glad that you like it :P and of course I will add you to the PM list. :redhair:

I was planning on more but one of my dogs had a few really bad seizures today (n) and that halted me from getting more done. I'm still writing so I may get more posted either tonight or tomorow.

CANARY ISLANDS

“We did not know that you and your associates were coming today. We were told that you were coming tomorrow for the procedure.” The young man in the lab coat said anxiously. “We have all the equipment, and the packages, but we have not begun preparations. That was our plan for today.”

“You don’t have to worry your team is on the schedule we want. I am here a day before my associates and the patient because I wanted instill upon you and your colleges the utmost importance that this procedure be performed with out mistake and with our desired outcome as soon as possible.”

“I completely understand. If you would like I will show you what we are prepping in the lab?” The young man asked as he pointed to the lab door.

“Yes I would like to see that very much. Please lead the way.”

The two men walked through a set of doors and the younger man handed the older one scrubs to put on over his clothes. When this was finished they walked into a large white room that had many metal instruments working, the sounds whirring around them. There was a buzz between the five other scientists as they worked at various jobs – calibrating equipment, measuring liquids; one person was standing over cold storage.

“You see the packages are being stored in their. In just a few hours we will introduce them. By the time your patient arrives tomorrow they will be ready to be introduced to her.” He said with a small quizitive smile.

“And the success rate you believe is in our favor?” The older man asked.

“As long as you have been following the drug protocol I told you was necessary than 99.7 percent – given that she is as healthy as you say she is.”

“She is.”

“Than Mr. Sloane I believe this will be a very successful venture for you and your associates.”

“That was all I wanted to hear Dr. Gregory, all I wanted to hear.” And with that Arvin Sloane walked out of the lab and headed for the warm sunshine of the island. ‘Tomorrow’ he thought ‘is going to be most rewarding.”

What do you think? Don't you just love to hate Sloane? I know I do. ;)

first- and i beat the pm! woohoo! good update...sam, you should read the fic that ash and i are writing if your not already- our little secret! its good! lol!

sexcivaughan14 said:
first- and i beat the pm! woohoo! good update...sam, you should read the fic that ash and i are writing if your not already- our little secret! its good! lol!
[post="996945"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Boy you're really on the ball tonight huh? I have started reading it. I'm excited about it. Plus I got another PM saying that another story I love by someone who shall remain nameless has been updated. I'm in heaven :angelic:! He he

sexcivaughan14 said:
if its me im so stoked! IM LOVED! WOOHOO  *does happy dance*...i updated 'the ties that bind' tonight right? LOL
[post="996985"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Why yes you did, and yes you are loved! He he. Got to post just finished a new section. :D

Here is a little more.

“Do you have any idea or even care about what this is doing to our daughter?” Jack Bristow fumed into the phone.

“Which one Jack darling, we have two.” Irina purred into the phone.

“Well I don’t know how Sydney is, I don’t even know if she is really alive. All I have is your word and frankly that stock isn’t worth much anymore.” Jack replied. He had decided this afternoon as he watched his daughter walk to Barnet’s office that he needed to find out if Sydney was really alive, if she wasn’t – if Irina couldn’t produce evidence that she was really alive than he wasn’t going to go through with anymore of it.

“So you’re talking about Samantha. Our baby. Don’t worry Jack as I have told you she will benefit from this as well. Now unless there is anymore new for the family meeting I have business that we must discuss.” Irina said with slight impatience. She could feel Jack’s hesitance across the globe and didn’t appreciate it. She was on a tight schedule and there were many things that needed to be taken care of in the next twenty four hours and she didn’t have time to stroke anyone’s egos.

“I need to know that she is alive, and that she is okay.” It was a simple statement but it was a term that Jack Bristow had decided was a necessity.

“Jack must we really do this. You will be causing me to cut my deadlines close and if anything goes wrong I can not promise safe passage to anyone – not even myself. You know these things, and if you do not do this for me I will simply have to make sure that it is taken care of in a far more unpleasant manner.” Irina sat down and looked out the window. She could see the car waiting outside to take her to the airport. Sark was waiting for her there.

“Yes I must insist in knowing that my daughter is alive. Call me crazy but a father likes to know these things.” Jack snapped into the phone. He knew that he should be playing it closer to the vest – staying cool, but with Irina he could not.

“Jack she is with her mother. I will take care of her. You know I love my children, but if you must have proof and you are willing to put Sydney in danger to get it then I will send you proof. I will send you a picture of her to your off shore e-mail with today’s newspaper. It will show the date and the picture will be time stamped. Expect it in twenty-three minutes. Then I will call you back 12 minutes after I send it. Then you will be given your next instructions, and Jack, try to smile a little. You were always sexier when you smiled.”

Before Jack could respond Irina had hung up. Jack Bristow was forced to sit and wait.

“I’m doing as well as can be expected.” Sam said to Dr. Barnet. “What am I supposed to say? My sister died, and I am having a hard time with that, but I can’t just sit at home and cry all day long. Working brakes up the periods where I cry.”

“Do you think that you are using work so that you don’t have to deal with your sister’s death? All of you are working – her father, sister, boyfriend, friends – don’t you think it odd that no one is stopping to sit back and take a deep breathe?”

“No.”

Dr. Barnet sat forward. “No? Why?”

“To be honest Dr. Barnet we are all trained officers of the CIA. Dealing with things on our feet is what we do. We learn to compartmentalize – keep moving even when our brain and/or our bodies want to shut down. So do I think it’s weird or strange that everyone is here instead of sitting at home crying into cups thinking about Sydney? The answer is no.” Samantha Bristow shifted her position in the chair. She was uncomfortable being here, talking like this.

Dr. Barnet sensed the reluctance and the slight guard that Samantha was showing. Having dealt with all three Bristow’s she thought she should try another angle.

“Okay, so in what ways have you been dealing with the issue?”

“Different ways.”

“Care to share any?” Barnet asked genuinely interested.

“I guess the two biggest ways has been going through all my pictures of us, and the other way has been just talking to and about her.”

“So you talk to your sister?”

“Not in like an Ouji board way, but in a where the hell are you, why did you leave, don’t you know that I still needed you way.”

“You said you talk to others about her. Who – your father, Agent Weiss, Agent Vaughn?”

“Mostly Agent Vaughn. There are so many things about Syd that he never got to learn and so he has been asking a lot of questions, and I just feel like he gets where I’m at right now.”

“How so?”

“Well it really breaks down to this – Dad is shut down and I get that. He’ll come to me in his own time – always has, Eric just wants to fix everything and he can’t seem to except that this isn’t the kind of thing that you can put a band aide on. Dixon has his children, and Marshall has baby and is, well Marshall. Vaughn and I get that she is gone, and we share some sort of sense of emptiness out of it.”

For the first time during the session Barnet saw a tear fall from Sam’s eye. She knew she was getting somewhere now. She was about to press further when there was a knock at her door, and it opened. In walked Jack Bristow.

“Am I early? I thought our appointment was at 1:30.” Jack asked casually.

“Yes it is Jack, but we still have ten minutes left.”

“No that’s okay. I have plenty of other stuff I need to take care of. Thanks Dr. Barnet. Dad.” And with that Barnet watched as Samantha Bristow walked out of her office.

“Okay Jack what is this really about. You avoid me like the plague. I was actually expecting you conveniently miss this appointment. What got you here early enough to interrupt my meeting with your daughter?” Barnet asked Jack with an accusing stare.

“To be honest Judy my daughter, Samantha that is, is the main reason I am here.” With that Jack closed the office door behind him. The picture of Sydney fresh in his mind and Irina’s demands ringing in his ears.

sexcivaughan14 said:
ooo, again i beat the pm
[post="997002"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

But will you beat this one?

“She was of course a little feisty. I had her sedated once we were in the air. They tested her blood and she is right on course with the medication. I do not believe she suspects anything to that point. I will leave her with you. I am on my way to Budapest to deliver the dossier as you asked. I will meet up with you on the Island of Hierro is it?” Sark asked.

“Yes.” Was all Irina said.

“I will gather my men and we will be gone in the hour.” Sark rose from the seat he was in and started to walk down the aisle.

“Julian?” Irina called after him.

“Yes?”

“Thank you for taking such good care of my daughter.” With that she looked away from him and out the tiny window – a sign of dismissal, Julian left the plane.

“Sydney, it’s time to wake up my angel. There are many things that I have to tell you. Don’t you want to hear them?” Irina asked in a sing-song voice.

“No, I suppose you are still sleepy. There will be plenty of time to talk, you’re right.” Irina motioned to one of the men onboard. “Please tell Dr. Ivan to come back here. It is time for my daughter’s medication.”

In a moment the man was back with a middle aged man in a white coat, he was holding a syringe filled with a pinkish solution.

“This will only prick for a moment.” The doctor told no one in particular as he pressed the needle into the flesh of Sydney’s thigh. Sydney moaned a little at the nuisance of it more than from the pain.
“Hush baby, Mommy is here.” Irina cooed at her sleeping daughter.

“Mr. Sark told me that the drugs show in her system?” Irina asked the doctor.

“Yes her levels indicate that the procedure will be successful.” The doctor replied

“Thank you.” With that Irina turned her attention back to Sydney and she started to hum as she stroked her daughter’s hair.

Back