Season 4 IT'S ALL MARSHALL

dahcy05

Cadet
I am just going to say this once! I believe it's Marshall! He is the one controlling everything. Think about it. Antagonist-Protagonist!!!

He's the smartest-smallest-weakest-
He didn't get killed by Lauren when she shot him at point blank range (in the arm!!!)

He is the mastermind behind it all. He is the one that gives everyone all the info and controls everything!!

IT'S MARSHALL!!!!

mark my words :woot:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S MARSHALL!!!!!!!!!!

You know what, that explains <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>EVERYTHING!</span>

;)

:rolleyes:

hmmm...i love marshall...but masterminding a whole entire operation of ramabaldiness and dealing with..well PEOPLE everday...that might be hard for him!!

seriously, he took a bullet to the chest before he even knew what was happening...BUT I HOPE HES OK!! I LOVE MARSHALL!

Rambaldi is NO ONE next to the power that Marshall has. I think it's been Marshall all along - he even wrote all the manuscripts TO MAKE EVERYONE BELIEVE Rambaldi exists, and when he closes the door of his office he's just laughing at everyone. Then he looks at a pic of Mitchell and thinks how Mitchell, just like his dad, will learn to deceive everyone and invent stories of a prophet who lived 500 years ago.

Maybe Weiss is on this as well!

No way! Marshall? It does make sense but Marshall isn't like that. He is the smartest no doubt..but running an entire task force oblivious to everyone else? I highly doubt it. Marshall is smart but not the stongest charater ya know? I sure hope he is ok from Sunday though!

Hey, this IS the show that brought us green goo and all the crazy things green goo can do!

Maybe Mitchell is Syd and Marshall's baby. And Mitchell is Rambaldi! :lol:

I think we're all joking here - aren't we?? :confused:

dahcy05 said:
He didn't get killed by Lauren when she shot him at point blank range (in the arm!!!)
first - Lauren shot him in the stomach
second - we dont know if he died - they never said (altho i REALLY hope he didnt)

As for marshall being the "mastermind" i realy dont think so hes just to sweet and too ... Marshall :P

I would laugh hysterically if it was Marshall. Season four finale: Sydney is held up somewhere, reminiscent to ATY. The door creaks open, and the silouhette of the ultimate evil is visible. As Sydneys eyes adjust to the darkness, she sees that this ultimate evil mastermind is very, very short.

"Marshall?"

Yeah, it was all just to deflect suspicion, since forces were closing in on Marshall, as we know. He went in to get himself shot so that people would never know that he was behind it all, all along.
:P

I hope it is not him.. I think it would be kinda funny though..I can just see him not having people problems or a hard time talking, that would all just be an act and he really would be this evil genius, but I just dont think it will happen, but then again you never know

itd be intrestin 2 c Marshall as the mastermind, but he jus doesn't fit. especially now that he has a kid. i doubt that he is behind it all.

Back