It's Over....

iheartalias said:
yeh, funny now that the show is over i watch it more than i did when it was still on the air... :lol: :rolleyes:
ugh ive seen every ep exceopt for 5 of them...and i cant ever seem to catch them when theyre on!!! but im kinda glad there are still some i havent seen!

I kinda wish there were some I hadn't seen - that would be fun to watch for them. But I've seen every single episode of every season.

By the way, NBC is re-airing the finale this Thursday (for the 3 people who missed it? :lol:smiley:

Azalea said:
I kinda wish there were some I hadn't seen - that would be fun to watch for them. But I've seen every single episode of every season.

By the way, NBC is re-airing the finale this Thursday (for the 3 people who missed it? :lol:smiley:
I have the episode on DVD :P

Azalea said:
i feel the same way...first i feel all proud to be able to say that i've seen em all, but then im like "wow, that's a lot of TV" and it would be nice to see some old ones that i may have missed...ah well. :rolleyes:

didn't really like how Rachel had sex with Ross the day before and acted like it was nothing. i thought the finale was intresting but i hope they have a reunion eppy and im not so sure that the sin-off Joey is gonna last either.

I thought that friends was never that great, the jokes and the laughs behind were not that funny as some of the comedies today, i thought it was for more of the older generation and the not the young hip people like me, lol, anyway i did not really enjoy it.

Back