Jack and Bobby

No, not yet...I hope it's soon though...the pilot was pretty good, I heard they would be showing re-runs on Thursdays, but I'm not sure how accurate that is...

Is anyone else watching this show?? BC is great in it -- his character is funny and so endearing. My whole family watches this show, and now my sister has a crush on BC. I told my family, that's the guy from Alias. They know I love Alias for the hotties.

If you haven't seen this show, it's been moved to Wednesday nights at 9pm. BC's role is getting bigger, so there's more of him to see. It's not too late to catch up on his character.

This show is unbelievable! I'm glad they moved it b/c Sunday nights are already so competitive...

Bradley's character is great...he's so talented...he can play any role...he was so great as Mark Rivers on Touching Evil, and now he gets to play a grad student...he's so talented :blush:

Hello! Anybody home? What do I have to do to make people watch this show? It is great.

Next week on Jack and Bobby, Tom and Grace kisssssss (I don't know how much I like that, but I like that BC's role is getting bigger).

Yes, I'm watching and last night's episode was incredible!!! I love Bobby soooooo much! He's the sweetest kid...when he was reading that poem to scary girl, I was literally crying it was so sweet!!

And Bradley...well...it's just getting out of control now...that man is so beautiful I literally can't take it anymore! I love his character, Tom seems likes a really cool guy and although I kind of want Grace to be with President Prescott, she and Tom do have amazing chemistry...it should be fun to watch...

Haha! tippinlover, I think we are the only ones watching this show. Which is too bad, because the rest of the people on these boards are missing half of their lives. How can we recruit people to watch this show? I would feel bad if it got cancelled, but I also hope it being on the air doesn't mean BC won't be showing up on Alias anymore.

I think the Grace and Tom have chemistry. And the interaction with Tom definitely makes me like Grace a little bit more. I mean, I am amazed at her, but she does seem so stubborn and I know a few people like her who are just so opinionated that it gets annoying. Anyway, that scene with Tom was great. I wish I could be in a car with BC. Oh, and Matt Long isn't bad to look at either.

Matt Long is an absolute cutie!

I hope the show doesn't get cancelled either...I tell everyone I know about the show and thank God it's no longer on Sundays at 9pm, b/c a lot of those people that watch DH may watch J&B now...

Christine is phenomenal and it would not surprise me on bit if we see her nominated for an Emmy or a Golden Globe next year...she plays Grace perfectly, and even though it's a difficult character to warm up to, I could like the whole righteous indignation bit...it gives her a serious edge...and she's not playing a typical female character by any stretch of the imagination...

I know I may be one of the very few people still watching, but I just wanted to say that Bradley was majorly hot last night. :woot: Heehee. They called him "blue eyes". :rolleyes:

Wasn't he so yummy last night?

But what are we gonna do starting in January? I only have one TV, so I won't be able to watch Jack and Bobby then...it's sad :(

Watch J & B on Sundays at 6pm during Easyview. C'mon don't give up on this show. You're the only other person I know who watches this show (aside from my family). It would be a shame if they cancelled Jack & Bobby, because it is an awesome show. (I'm worried about how it will do agains Alias because they may share viewers - as in BC fans :lol: ).

hehe. My sister was never into Alias and all my male-ias (MV, DA and BC), but now I have her swooning over Bradley. 10 pm on Sundays at our house, all you hear is, "ooh, Tom is so cute; BC is hot, BC was amazing...." the list goes on, but that's basically the theme.

Easyview is what they call the re-runs of their shows on Sundays, during afternoon to early evenings. It's basically a repeat of some of the episodes shown during the week. I've seen them do One Tree Hill, What I Like About You, and The Mountain during thattime.

I think this show is pretty cool. Though, I didn't really see it for Bradley Cooper, his character is pretty funny. You guys should make a thread in the TV section and maybe more people will notice.

PHENICS said:
did you like his on alias or on j and b
[post="1164343"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Both characters are outstanding. I think he's less of a victim on J and B, but I fell in love with Will b/c you wanted to root for him, so I prefer Will over Tom.

Back