Season 3 Jack and Sloane

Remember when Sloane went to the mountains and talked to that guy who knew the future and all, and he read that rambaldi script thingy. well what if Sloane read the future too and knew what was going to happen, well when he was with jack he was like "you will work with me" he said it over and over. and he sounded so sure, so what if they do end up working together somehow :Ph34r:

i don't think they will...well i hope they wont. Jack and sydneys relationship would be incredibly crazy and poor syd has to deal with too much already... :Punkrock:

I think these two have been in on something for a very long time and they're not letting us in on it....until perhaps this season!

i hope she at least hits his face....do any of ya know if sloane is in a cell w/ immunity like irina was?? if him and jack do work together i at least hope that it's to save syd or something like that.

Milo47 said:
I think these two have been in on something for a very long time and they're not letting us in on it....until perhaps this season!
That's why in their private conversation Sloane was trying to get Jack to partner with him . . . and Jack said he'd never work with him again . . .
-_-

I'm not saying that they won't work together (or won't be as of "2-years after"), I'm just saying that it's highly unlikely they had any sort of agreement as of "Second Double."
;)

010010010001100111 said:
you have probably read spoilers right? ;)
Who, me? Other than the usual pre-season casting announcements, I avoid spoilers like the plague.
;)

It's really, really hard when people keep posting them outside the spoiler forum!--and without using spoiler tags!
:angry:

even if you take all precautions to avoid spoilers, you are eventually gonna see one, like today for instance, i stumbled upon 3 spoilers, not big ones, but im still a little mad

Back