Season 3 Jack and Sloane

wow how can you guys avoid spoilers?? doesn't it drive you insane that clues to next season are just a click away...I'm jealous of the will power both of you have.

Yeah, it's more fun to keep guessing as long as possible. Like, for instance, about whether Jack's with Sloane, Irina, or where. Whether he bought into Sydney's "death" or wanted complete information before he'd believe it. What path he takes (I'd think) hinges on that belief--and his path could be dark, or black ( :( ).
;)

wow i know it is a lot funner to not know what's going to happen but it's like a drug! k from now on no more spoilers...yea that wont last but at least i'll try! Anyways to the main topic thingy...i don't think that jack will ever work with sloane again...wouldn't that be cute if jack and irina got back together in the two years??

krzykty57789 said:
that would be cute? i wanna mention a spoiler right now and it is so hard
Take it to the spoiler forum. There is a spoiler forum. I don't know where the spoiler tags went, the button's gone and the tags aren't working right now. If you absolutely MUST, use white color, but PULEEZ use the spoiler forum. That's what it's for. Spoiling people outside there is kind of unfair . . . (and you're going to make your usually-very-peaceful columnist very unhappy . . .)
;)

to go to the spoiler forum, to not go to the spoiler forum, to go to the spoiler forum, ... i dont know! sometimes i get this close to going there cause i wanna see what all the fuss is about, :thinking:

Big deal. There seems to be a lot fewer of us who are spoiler-free! Taunt all you like!
:D

(Just keep the spoilers where they belong!)

Back