Janet Jackson flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is a cultural phenomenon...but alas I am in the demographic who does not want to see her boobs, cultural phenomenon or not.

There was for a very short period of time a picture of the Britney Madonna kiss that I neither hung up or took down. That too was a cultural phenomenon...but it is so last year!

Right I will always have the memories....except that I didn't see the actual even on account of my watching of the wholesome and pure lingerie bowl.

Am i the only one who doesnt like her brests?? Like come on they ar just breast? I have breast you have breast who cares... but Jennifer Garner
🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤 id like to see those breasts...

Stop reading this!!!

Street_Soldier said:
Am i the only one who doesnt like her brests?? Like come on they ar just breast? I have breast you have breast who cares... but Jennifer Garner

Stop reading this!!!
you maniac ... :lol:

J/K

Street_Soldier said:

Stop reading this!!!
No you and a bunch of lesbians are the only ones who don't want to see her breasts.

I will have to do another independent study to find out how people feel about Jennifer Garner however....

sycofancy said:
Street_Soldier said:
Am i the only one who doesnt like her brests?? Like come on they ar just breast?  I have breast you have breast who cares... but Jennifer Garner 
🤤  🤤  🤤  🤤  🤤  🤤  🤤 id like to see those breasts...

Stop reading this!!!
No you and a bunch of lesbians are the only ones who don't want to see her breasts.

I will have to do another independent study to find out how people feel about Jennifer Garner however....
And who are you?

Street_Soldier said:
sycofancy said:
Street_Soldier said:
Am i the only one who doesnt like her brests?? Like come on they ar just breast?  I have breast you have breast who cares... but Jennifer Garner 
🤤  🤤  🤤  🤤  🤤  🤤  🤤 id like to see those breasts...

Stop reading this!!!

And who are you?
Obviously I am the be all end all authority on who's breasts should and should not be seen.

I am waiting for that call from the FCC offering me a job anytime now.

Carlin's lawsuit seeks billions of dollars in compensatory and punitive damages.

And, she'suing for "injury?" :confused:

What injury? Did she have one of those high-tech TVS and Janets boob digitally flew out and knocked this woman out? :lol:

Seriously though, if she is injured by the site of a boob than she must have serious issues.....considering that she has two herself ;)

I'll add this woman to my list of pointless people, such as:
~The man who tried to sue McDonals claiming that they made him fat
~The women who spilt hot coffee all over her genitalia because she was driving with it between her legs so sued :hmm:

I hate people like this :angry:

~~Spongy!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Carlin's lawsuit seeks billions of dollars in compensatory and punitive damages.

And, she'suing for "injury?" :confused:

What injury? Did she have one of those high-tech TVS and Janets boob digitally flew out and knocked this woman out? :lol:

Seriously though, if she is injured by the site of a boob than she must have serious issues.....considering that she has two herself ;)

I'll add this woman to my list of pointless people, such as:
~The man who tried to sue McDonals claiming that they made him fat
~The women who spilt hot coffee all over her genitalia because she was driving with it between her legs so sued :hmm:

I hate people like this :angry:

~~Spongy!
I know ... people are so stupid ... but what an entertainment they are ..

so hilarious ... :lol:

i want in on this lawsuit.

even though i didn't see the actual flash, i was still injured by the outcome...all day monday in work, that is what everyone talked about. we couldn't get anything done. i lost precious moments talking about janet's boob when i should have been working.

had she not have flashed, i would have been able to get all of my work done and not had to have stayed until 4:52 instead of my usual 4:50.

where's my money?

the preceeding comments were slightly sarcastic ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back