Jen: Chemistry Machine?

romantically:

for me.. the first time i watched season 1.. i must say, i was voting for bradley. i mean.. they HAVE chemistry. i like their relationship.. and finally when they kissed, in season 1, i was like, OMG!!! but... when season 1 progresses, there was definitely chemistry, between s/v. but i like will more.. hehe!

in season 2, i shipped. PURE vaughn and syd. no questions asked.. when they have love scenes, i get goosebumps all over my arms man!

but in season 3, especially when vaughn hooked up with lauren after just 9 months.. i was like.. awwww... go for will! go for will! and she did! and it made my day.. and when lauren suddenly was the bad girl.. my brother and i were like.. kill her! kill her! go back to syd!!

so.. bottomline: s/v.

superintelligentone said:
I can say that Syd and Vaughn never had chemistry together. 

You can imagine my suprise at seeing how Vaughn became Syd's love interest.  I always thought there was always a certain level of disrespect to Vaughn's attitude towards Syd.  It was present from their first meeting.  It reappears everytime that Syd and Vaughn have a disagreement.  By Season 3, I felt that Syd and Vaughn had a toxic relationship.  I know this is a minority opinion.

I've always thought that Syd and Will were meant for each other by how well their characters got along and how they could rely on each other.  Will is the kind of best friend that girls overlook, like Jenna Rink did with Matty in 13 Going on 30.  (y)
[post="1097969"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Syd and Vaughn never had chemistry together? huh? of coz not!! the time Vaughn first set eyes on Syd with her bozo hair in x1.01 i knew it in my bones that they were meant to be together...haven't you nothiced how Vaughn actually "gives in" to Syd all the time and the kind of adoration he had in his eyes EVERYTIME...

solid s/v!!!
smiles.JPG

those smiles... there's definitely chemistry!!!

Back