~Joe's Bar & Grill~

AWWW OMFG that is so adorable!!!!
ice skating + hot coco=the perfect date.
Kristina you are like, bringing out one of the things I've always wanted to do on a date :P
And the wedding on the beach...*sigh*
hopefully it won't happen like the evil season finale did!!! :P

Awesome chapter!

BTW, love the new matching sig & av! I have one of the outtakes on my desktop :smiley:

After all this time their getting married! If I was anymore excited I would be in a mental institution. You are just such a good writer. This is by far the best written fic I have ever had the pleasure to read. You should make this a book or something. Thank you so much for the pm. can I get one for the next chapter as well? :rockon:

awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it. poor Vaughn with no hair. but, it'll grow fast hopefully. i'm glad they made up and he told her about hte thing in his head. atleast now syd will understand wat was going on and how he feels.
they got re-engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! so sweet. i love how Syd was just like "yeah, how 'bout we get married in a few months?" so cute.
sry i havent reviewed the last few chapters. i've had a crazy weekend. friday i had this overnight cancer thing. saturday i had to help my mom clean and go to my friend's graduation party, and then today i had a soccer game (that i couldnt play in cause i hurt my shoulder n i'm the goalie) and then i had to go to my cousin's house for my aunt's b-day. plus i have a psychology and precalculus exam tomorrow. so its been crazy. but all the updates this weekend have made me very happy. love them
great udpates. thanks 4 the pms.
~Kaitlyn

100 Chapters. Wow. Just wow. I remember one night, when i was tired, I saw your fic. I read all the chapters you had posted, 22 I think at the time. I was amazed, and completely just...wow-ed. And now, 88 chapters later, you're still going, stronger than ever. It's awe inspiring to read this story, Kristina. To see you still going, stronger than ever, with 273 pages. It's exactly what you deserve :smiley:
And this chapter, reminicsing and skating. :love: And they're getting married...February 7th. That's a good day. :D And the last few sentences were just perfect. All your writing is perfect. :smiley: It just makes me smile when I think of it. It makes my bad days good, and my good days, excellent.
Thank you for the inspiration, wonderful story, and sharing your amazing talent. :hug:

Riley xoxo

Awww, loved that chapter! Good one to have at 100!! YAY :woot: they're getting married... and on the beach, this is gonna be awesome, i love beach weddings! thanks for the pm!

Wow Kristina.. I go away for a day and there's 3 updates waiting for me. Brilliant work. So glad they sorted everything out. Can't wait for more.

Thanks for the PM

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>WOW! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: I just finised reading all 100 chapters. This is such a really really good story.
Chapter 1
“You’re probably right. I’ll make sure to return it.” She said. She walked to the door and turned back to him for a moment. She gave him one more smile that caused his heart to flutter, and then she left. He stood there for a few moments. He just stared at the door, still unable to believe that he had just talked to Sydney Bristow, one of the fastest rising movie stars in the business. She was much different than he had expected. She was much more down-to-earth than most actresses and possibly more than most regular people as well. Something about her captivated him, he felt different after she left than he had before she had entered his bar. Was it just lust, or was it more complicated than that?
He started to really like her! :love:
Chapter 8
She rested a hand on his cheek. “Everyone needs someone Vaughn – everyone.” She told him. She paused a moment, but then moved in and did the thing she had been trying to do earlier until they were interrupted. She kissed him softly, but enough to get her point across.

The fact that someone could hold so much power over him scared him, but it made him feel good at the same time. Someone finally cared, someone finally understood, or atleast tried too. To him, nothing meant more – nothing.
Awww!!!!!!!!! :2love: They finaly get to be together.
Chapter 19
“I guess I just don’t understand why you’d rather have a job where you make no money, than a job where you actually bring home a paycheck.” Jack said.

Vaughn started to feel like he was being judged. “Well, I’m happy with my career. I wouldn’t give up my business for any job position. Money isn’t the thing that makes me happy. My family didn’t have a lot of money growing up, and so my parents taught me that as long as I was happy that’s all that matters.” Vaughn said.
Jake is so mean to Vaughn.
“Sydney…”

“NO!” She yelled. “You listen to me for once!” She said angrily. “You don’t know how incredible that man out there is. He’s more caring, more selfless than any of us in this room. He doesn’t judge me, he doesn’t want my money or my fame. Whenever I’m with him I feel like a better person, and I’m so happy.” Jack looked down. “I don’t want you talking to him anymore on our stay here. And if you do then we’ll be leaving, we’ll spend Christmas alone together.” She said.

“Sydney. He’s a man. He has an agenda. All men do.” Jack said.

“And what’s that dad?” She asked. “He wants to get in my pants? Because if that was so he’d already be out the door.” She said. Rick, Rachel, Drew, and Emily got up and left. “I made love to him the first night we went out together.”
Ya. Sydney standing up to her father and defending Vaughn was so good.
Chapter 23
He sighed and looked at her. “What’s in this box probably isn’t what you’re thinking it is right now.” He told her.

She looked up at him.

“I bought you a promise ring.” He told her.

She willed the tears forming in her eyes away as she realized the situation wasn’t what she thought it would be. “Why are you telling me this? Shouldn’t it be a surprise?” She asked him.

He took a deep breath. “Syd….” He paused. “I don’t want to let you go.” He shook his head and looked down slightly.
Vaughn is just the best he is so sweet and caring and loving.
chapter 24
He stared up at her. Letting go of her hand he opened the velvet box to reveal what was supposed to be a promise ring, but now held a different meaning for them both.

“If you agree to this, neither of us will ever have to be lonely again.” He told her. He took a deep breath. “Sydney Anne Bristow. Will you accept this ring from me and complete my life?” He asked her.

She stared down at him. She bit her lip to hold back the sob that wanted to come out. She nodded softly. “Yes.” She said softly.
She smiled and was about to speak when her father’s voice cut her off. “This is why I don’t support your decisions.” He said. Sydney and Vaughn turned to look at her father. “Because you make stupid choices. You set yourself up for mistakes, one after another.” He said.

Vaughn shook his head and looked back at Sydney. “Syd why don’t you…”

“Mistakes? It’s funny, because so far I haven’t made any. The last mistake I made was believing that you could actually be happy for me. That was the biggest mistake I ever made. And I’ve learned from it.” She said.

Jack glared at Vaughn. “You come into my house, you turn my daughter against me, you break all the rules I’ve made….”

“You turned her against yourself. You didn’t need my help to do that.” Vaughn said.

“You think you know everything about my daughter don’t you?” Jack asked.

“I know what I need to know, I love her and that’s all that matters to me.” He said.

Jack shook his head. “Well than, I suppose she’s been honest with you? I’m sure she’s told you about how she was stuck in an abusive relationship 6 months ago. How her boyfriend that we all thought was great started beating her. I’m sure she told you that.” Jack said.

”Daddy! Stop!” Sydney yelled crying. Vaughn was becoming agitated.

“I’m sure she also hasn’t told you she was engaged once before either has she?” He asked.

Sydney walked up to her father and slapped him across the face. The room fell silent. “You have to ruin everything don’t you!? Am I ever aloud to be happy!? You’ve ruined the one perfect moment in my life! You ruined it because you’re a selfish…. a selfish….” She started sobbing and couldn’t even finish her sentence. She turned around and ran out of the room.

Vaughn tried to grab her arm but pulled away from him. He turned back to Jack. “You’re a selfish a**hole.” Vaughn finished Sydney’s previous statement. “Is it your custom to make your daughter cry once a night? Or is that just how you always are?” Vaughn asked.

Jack wasn’t going to take any more felgercarb. He punched Vaughn in the eye and Vaughn fell backwards into the coffee table, breaking right through the surface.
Jake just seems to ruin everything.
Chapter 100
She sighed. “I’ve been thinking about this for the past week.” She said. She shook her head. “I think we should just do it, just…get married. Set the date for a few months from now, and just invite the people that are closest to us.” She said.
“February 7th.” He told her.

She raised an eyebrow.

“I’ll be waiting for you on the beach.” He said with a soft smile.
Their getting married finally!!! :P :P </span>
Do you think I could get a pm? Thanks for writing this.

wow i can't believe it's been 100 chapters... this chapter is so great... and i'm glad the wedding in vaughn's dream will happen. thanks for the pm and update soon!

wow... can this get any better? ice skating, vaughn helping syd with her shoes awww and wedding talk!

100 chapters...just awsome and thanks you soo very much for sharing them with us... i cant wait to read more.

thanks for the pm!

ok so ive been reading this story FOREVER and i love it! :love:
i dont know why i never asked for a pm earlier???
but can i get one now?? please? :Please:
thanks
<nicole>
:D
p.s. congrats on 100 chapters!!! :smiley:

Wow - you've been writing like a crazy woman over the past few days! Thanks for the amazing updates - I hope tha Vaughn is going to be okay and that they will actually get a chance to be happy for once!

yippe!!! they're finally getting married !!! :D This story just gets better and better everytime you update. Thanks so much for giving up your time to give us awesome updates. You're too kind to us ^_^

OHH ive missed a few chapters but they were awsome! ( i hope he had his hair back by the 7th lol) but them geting on the beach *happy sigh* thats totally a s/v thing lol. Cant wait to see whats goin on next and i was happy to see weiss have a girlfriend now YAY. (he needed a little lovin lol) Update soon thanks~lizzy

Chapter 100! :D :D :D :D :D

Amazing! You have done extremely well to get this way. As you go on, your writing gets soooo much better. I know I said that in my last reply... but its the truth. You never cease to amaze me with what you write.

I cant think of a better way to celebrate chapter 100 than another engagement...and the setting of a wedding date. I love how Vaughn told her hed meet her on the beach on Feb 7th. (y)

Thankyou for the PM. I know you said we shouldnt feel sorry for not replying after every chapter, but I do. :smooch: Im gonna try (again) to reply more often!

-G

Awww, hundwedth chapter! :woot: Holey moley, congrachumalaaayshuns Kristina! *clap clap clap* Wow... A hundwed's a WEALLY big number. :blink:

And oh my gosh! *squeals* Such a perfect hundredth chappie too! :love: They're finally going to get married! And it's about fweakin' time too! :lol: It was so long ago that he proposed to her, that I almost forgot about it... Hehe, it was when they were painting the wall!

:happydance:

Hehe, I have that chapter saved somewhere... It was part... 77!!! :woot: :lol: *sigh* My favouritest chappie everrrr!

*raises invisible glass* Here's to another hundred!
*clinks invisible glasses* YAY!

Cai
x

Back