Join "Team Sark"

hi guys!!! Sorry I havent been in this fourm for a lil while! ok well alil more than a lil while! So whas going on????? I love ya all!!!!

~karlee

I tired coming here a few times but I just kept getting that error thingy so I gave up.
I did manage to look through the last few pages and signed up the following people:

Mrs. Sark
VaughnFan13
aka 32
Sarkfan

If anyone knows what's going on please fill me in so I can update the front page :D

~~Spongy!

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN TORTURE, QUESTIONING, RETRIEVAL OR ANYTHING IN THIS MISSION PM ME ASAP!!!

Mission Assignment sent to spy_chica_kiki

OK, I think we have enough information to start. Mr. W. never cracked but has been terminated due to the fact that we got all the information off of his laptop and servers in Saudi Arabia, he went under an alternate designation of data within the computer system in which he incrypted names and contacts as well as transactions he has done with enemy groups. Our first priority is to take Ms. Kyrie Locke into custody. She has made some of the largest blows to our cause as well as she is one of W's top contacts. She was last reported as working at Astron Building Systems in Diekirch, Luxembourg. You and SarksScrtAgntGrl (your right hand) will be staying at the Hotel Oranienburg in Diekirch under the impression that you are UK representatives of the Astron branch. We need to apprehend Locke and download her files to see where ties reach from W to Locke and beyond. This will be posted on the main site but any information you receive will remain confidential.

OK, I think we have enough information to start. Mr. W. never cracked but has been terminated due to the fact that we got all the information off of his laptop and servers in Saudi Arabia, he went under an alternate designation of data within the computer system in which he incrypted names and contacts as well as transactions he has done with enemy groups. Our first priority is to take Ms. Kyrie Locke into custody. She has made some of the largest blows to our cause as well as she is one of W's top contacts. She was last reported as working at Astron Building Systems in Diekirch, Luxembourg. You and SarksScrtAgntGrl (your right hand) will be staying at the Hotel Oranienburg in Diekirch under the impression that you are UK representatives of the Astron branch. We need to apprehend Locke and download her files to see where ties reach from W to Locke and beyond. This will be posted on the main site but any information you receive will remain confidential.

Nad said:
why don't you want to be a member anymore? :(
leme put it this way...im anti-lauren, im pro lark, im just anti-sark as well. sry love, i jst dnt wanna. but i totally am for lark! keeps lauren away from vaughn.

I´m sure Spongy will delete you from the list and add you to the list when she gets in.

Mr. Wilt never cracked. even with my insane torture techniques used on him before :D he´s a real strong mentally then.

Yes well working around Wilt and hacking the servers at the Pharmaceutical company in Saudi Arabia gave us the connections we needed to not need the bastard anymore.

AliasEncyclopedia said:
Nad said:
why don't you want to be a member anymore? :(
leme put it this way...im anti-lauren, im pro lark, im just anti-sark as well. sry love, i jst dnt wanna. but i totally am for lark! keeps lauren away from vaughn.
I understand....well I don't but I do. lol If you ever become a Sark lover be sure to rejoin.

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
I tired coming here a few times but I just kept getting that error thingy so I gave up.
I did manage to look through the last few pages and signed up the following people:

Mrs. Sark
VaughnFan13
aka 32
Sarkfan

If anyone knows what's going on please fill me in so I can update the front page :D

~~Spongy!
haha...you know, i really should get my name changwed, shouldn't i? :P It's VaughnFan...but i'm fed up with Vaughn...

and thanks for adding me!

oh I wanna get back to torturing Mr. Wilt, I´ll crack him, again, just wait, lol.

and yeah you could change your name to anti-Vaughnfan, lol.

Back