Join "Team Sark"

Kiki, go ahead and post the main info (minus details) here for the other operation member to see. I'll meet you guys at the Astron meeting in Lux.

I have signed up the following:

*vaughnandsyd4eva (#54; Agent #43 or 043)

*lilticklepink21 (#55; Agent #44 or 044)

*totally4alias10 (#56; Agent #45 or 045)

And no.......I havn't been captures :lol: ;)
It's the evil enemy called the 'flood' :hmm:

~~Spongy!

SPONGY YOURE ALIVE!!!!! We were soo worried we thought the Vaughns gotcha but then we realized that would require having brains lol. Flood control is really killing me too man, I get booted like every six seconds grrrrr. I am soo glad you are back though!

Hmm well in true Sark tradition you could stage a coup... but why? Lol, you and Spongy are always in charge in my heart lol. Wow, I should write really bad and cheesy greeting cards!

Lol, you and Spongy are always in charge in my heart

My cheesy greeting card lol! It's right up there with "Sorry I forgot your birthday but I was being held by this sexy Brit in a covert government agency and well I was busy..."

our mission plan: ok we sent him a love letter, no man can resist that, with the instruction to meet at a place, dunno where you make it up. he comes while sydbristow13 is waiting for him all dressed up and I´ll be on a roof or whatever shooting the guards like a sniper and sydbristow13 gets Wilt into the getaway van. drive to pick me up and return to headquaters. Give credit to sydbristow13 for coming up with this one.

I haven't made contact with sydbristow13 as to when this goes down. WHen i find out I'll ya posted.

That's great luv.
i spoke to the boss and he approved it.
i love your siggie btw.

:welcome: zestyz
i can't put you on the list but you're a member

I'VE ASKED LIKE TEN TIMES BEFORE. AM I STILL IN THIS GROUP COS SOMEONE *COUGH COUGH* SAID I WAS GONNA GET KICKED OUT COS I DON'T FANCY THE DAMN SOCKS OFF THE BOSS.

Back