Join "Team Sark"

Well I dont think that should be grounds to get you expelled... I mean I dont think you should have to be freakishly obsessed over the boss to perform your tasks well. Good luck with Amisha and Spongy.

SarksScrtAgntGrl are in the process of bugging Kyrie Locke's office in the Astron building in Luxembourg and creating copies of the building's security tapes. we have also obtained her compter user id and password and will soon have access to all the file on her office computer and all her email communication.

We have successfully tapped into Locke's phonelines. We can now monitor all incoming and outgoing calls on a 10 second delay. The calls are being rerouted to a secure line and pinged through 40 different countries for security.

okay... i've been told to tell you that you're not by any circumstances, to kill that man.
if he does not coorporate after everything you do, the man himself and i will come and have a crack at him... hehe

amisha said:
okay... i've been told to tell you that you're not by any circumstances, to kill that man.
if he does not coorporate after everything you do, the man himself and i will come and have a crack at him... hehe
gotcha! (although i secretly hop'e he doesn't crack just so i can work with the man) LOL (y)

I am with the crew in Luxembourg, I am following another lead off of Wilt's information from Saudi Arabia. Also, depending on what we hear from Locke's recordings we might approach her for her cooperation, from what I have read up on her and found, her loyalties are as flexible as "The Man's" only I am pretty sure Sark could get her to finally settle down. ;P

I am in Luxembourg searching another lead from Wilt's information, also it is being debated as to whether we should approach Locke to join us...her loyalties seem to be as flexible as The Man's. It will probably be awhile before a decision is reached, maybe we'll get all of the information from the taps that Kiki, and AgntGrl placed in Locke's office.

Back