The way I have it set up it doesn't go by Posts, it goes by activity. If you come and post in the forums a certain amount daily, you will gain activity. The more active you are, the higher your rank goes.

It's designed so that new users can see the Activity meter and know who is actively posting and who is not. Longevity details to them how long you've been registered in relation to when the forum was launched.

P.S.- Kuzzle is not supposed to be a Senior Member yet. No one is.

After you pass through the Trials of Acato, the Spelling Bee and the Swimsuit Completion I believe it’s a simple task of fighting other contestants to death for the honour of the Post-Junior Member title.

Should make for great viewing!
< DOUBLE POST SEPERATOR >
Agh. God beat me to it.

Sorry God.

Kuzzle said:
...I don't get it... I mean, why does it bother you?

LoL. It was a joke. Damn text always hidding my tone and inflection! Please don't make me put happy faces after everything I type Kuzzle :(

S.
Homeslice513 said:
I think I will be junior for a long time in that case :smiley:

"Northern" Virginia huh? I love that about this area. Ask any person that grew up in Northern Virginia where they are from and you will always get the "Northern" in their answer. We just cant risk being associated with the rest of the Virginians!

S.
Maze said:
Should make for great viewing!
Agh. God beat me to it.

Sorry God.

I'm dyslexic. Every time I see a post from tasoli, I read dog under his name.

S.

Luciro said:
Eh folks and their SoCal and all that. I'm based in Winchester, VA and it's always Nothern, VA here.

Yeah, but you could be like "NoVa, Baby. Super NoVa.", then nod your head real slowly and go "Mm hm..."

Ok, well, maby you couldn't, but... NoVa is cooler than SoCal. At least, as a word, I mean. Never been to either...

(Er, sorry... Way off-topic.)

Kuzzle said:
Yeah, but you could be like "NoVa, Baby. Super NoVa.", then nod your head real slowly and go "Mm hm..."

Ok, well, maby you couldn't, but... NoVa is cooler than SoCal. At least, as a word, I mean. Never been to either...

(Er, sorry... Way off-topic.)

WE BE LIKE A QUAZAR UP IN HUR!

SUPER NO-VA baby!

Kuzzle, that's probably the most creative thing I've ever seen around here.

I think it's called, modesty tasoli.
Now that he's the only senior around tho' we can yell at him for driving too slow and getting discounts at buffets.

Winchester is like NW and like a hour from me. And in all honesty I am not so much in Norther Virginia anymore but it is the easiest to say and my roots stick to Manassas anyways, even though I am in Bealeton officially.

At least Manassas was famous for a couple things :D

tasoli said:
Interesting... there is some bug that won't let Kuzzle be anything but Senior Member.

Strange.

There we go, I put a bandaid over the top.

Aw... It's like that part on a minor's ID that says "Under 21," or, "Not a drivers liscense" or whatever. Still, it's cool... Was there seriously a bug, or did my awesomeness just break the time/space continuum, and we're just looking into the future? Yeah, that's it...

You guys have BPL fully in service and hardly anyone else does...
That's broadband over power line service, a very lovely high speed internet option. I think a few places in Europe and Australia are offering it soon or maybe now with great success due to their powerline grid structure. I'm a geek tho'.
The only time I've really been to Manassas was to attend a try out to be a professional Civil War reenactor. LoL They said I had the look down and I brought my own horse, but man he's afraid of gun fire. The pansy.

Can you adjust what's very little? I can seriously say it feels like I've spent way too much time on here spamming what I have today. Like 10 post should be Posts Just Right (giggity)

Homeslice513 said:
Winchester is like NW and like a hour from me. And in all honesty I am not so much in Norther Virginia anymore but it is the easiest to say and my roots stick to Manassas anyways, even though I am in Bealeton officially.

At least Manassas was famous for a couple things :D

I grew up in Arlington. Winchester has never been part of Northern VA. Thats like someone from Richmond claiming they live in NoVA. Manassas is on the fringe, even now with all the development. If you can't be in DC in 30 mins, NON rush hour, you don't live in NoVA.

S.

Okay to clarify a bit, here is the ranking system

Your name
Your Title (based on your usergroup)
Your Activity Title (based on your activity the last month)
Your Post Title (based on overall posts)

Activity Titles are as follows:
4 posts a day = 100% activity
28 posts a week = 100% activity
112 posts a month = 100% activity

Posts are not retroactive, that is to say you can't post 3 on day 1 then 5 on day 2 to make up for it. In that scenario you would have an 87% activity rating.

Once your Activity Meter goes above 50% you "Regularly Visit Forum".
Once you maintain the "Regularly Visit Forum" ranking for 90 days you "Constantly Visit Forum".

The Post Rankings are as follows:

Posts Very Little (0-20)
Posts Infrequently (20-50)
Posts Irregularly (50-100)
Regular Poster (100-200)
Obsessed Poster (200-400)
Super Poster (400-600)
Refreshes Every 10 Seconds (600-1000)
God-like (But not quite, Tasoli > Me)

This is why I don't quite get why Kuzzle has "Consistantly Visits Forum" because I set the Forum Start date to yesterday, and you have to be a member for 90 days to achieve Senior... oh well.

tasoli said:
Okay to clarify a bit, here is the ranking system

Your name
Your Title (based on your usergroup)
Your Activity Title (based on your activity the last month)
Your Post Title (based on overall posts)

Activity Titles are as follows:
4 posts a day = 100% activity
28 posts a week = 100% activity
112 posts a month = 100% activity

Posts are not retroactivy to count towards activity, that is to say you can't post 3 on day 1 then 5 on day 2 to make up for it. In that scenario you would have an 87% activity rating.

Once your Activity Meter goes above 50% you are a Member.
Once you maintain the Member ranking for 90 days you are a Senior Member.

The Post Rankings are as follows:

Posts Very Little (0-20)
Posts Infrequently (20-50)
Posts Irregularly (50-100)
Regular Poster (100-200)
Obsessed Poster (200-400)
Super Poster (400-600)
Refreshes Every 10 Seconds (600-1000)
God-like (But not quite, Tasoli > Me)

This is why I don't quite get why Kuzzle is a "Senior Member" because I set the Forum Start date to yesterday, and you have to be a member for 90 days to achieve Senior... oh well.

Do double post count twice? :P neener neener

S.

Back