Just plain creepy!

You want creepy? Re-live the super-freaky Locke moment in Claire's dream (or hallucination), in my new avatar! ;)

And yes, Ethan is creepy - and the fact that rearranging the letters in his name makes his name OTHER MAN doesn't help the situation...

But Locke is the ultimate creep now! ;) I am no longer referring to him as Kendall! :lol:

Oh, and here's the large version:

lost_avatar_180.gif

well, Locke is creepy too ... I mean ... did you see his face when Sayid was saying "we are not alone"? ... he wasn't surprised ... so, I am thinking he knew all along ...

but since there is so much we don't know ... I am guessing we will have a lot of "lost" eppy's to follow for years to come ... (y)

btw I just thought of something ...

it seems everybody on the show (those they have showed us) have a "price to pay now" ... I am guessing these words are gonna be an important part here ... :thinking:

Kewii said:
I don't know if any of you would know this.  but being a Canadian I picked it up.

"Ethan" said his last name was ROM.
and that he was from Ontario, Canada

In Ontario we have the ROM Museum, aka Royal Ontario Museum.  As soon as he said it I was sure he was lying.
[post="1093465"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Really? He said ROM? I totally missed that. But, I definitely heard him say Ontario.

But, if Ethan is the French Lady's kid, how would he even know about the ROM? Wasn't Alex really really small when they first arrived?

I don't know but that was some creepy stuff right there. I kinda knew that Ethan was the one who attacked Claire when he asked Hurley what the Census was about. :thinking: He just completely creeped me out in the first place. And then at the end of the episode when he was just standing there I almost peed my pants. It was so scary. And I don't know what this guy's deal is either, I mean, he probably wasn't with the French woman because he's American. It is some creepy stuff on that island.

And I don't know what this guy's deal is either, I mean, he probably wasn't with the French woman because he's American.

If what he said for the census is true, technically he's Canadian. Like Kate is, if she told the truth about where she's from.

But, Americans and Canadians do sound alike. Sometimes it's hard to tell them apart.

I still don't know. We don't know actually know if it's Ethan who attacked Claire. It was just implied so far. JJ does like to mess with our heads after all...

The episode tonight was great. I'll be honest, for a minute I thought the "Lost" crew kept a secret from everyone and that secret was that Charlie was dead. Very creepy that Charlie said "THEY only wanted Claire." I want to know what Locke and Boone found.

Sarkasim said:
That eathan guy totally freaked the life out of me! How could he be on the island but not the plane? Was he like the French woman? Some how i think their related.

My opinion on the matter of what is up with the island is that i think their is a secret testing (like cloning or something weird) facility on the island but it was destroyed by the monster. What do you think?
[post="1092492"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ethan is really freaking me out too. We here at work think that Ethan is really Alexander................

Tenderbear said:
I've got this really weird theory and sice there is no typing limit on these boards, I'm gonna tell it to ya :D

I think that all the passengers of the plane are currently part of a controlled experiment. Like some group of scientists planned a safe plane crash (if that's possible) and are watching everybody on monitors and stuff. I think they're also throwing different variables into the mix like Claire's attacker, the cave-in (no, I don't think Charlie's yelling caused that...), the "monster," and the French woman. Who knows? J.J. has a mind twisted enough, no? ;)
[post="1092501"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i dunno about that...it sounds a little to much like The Village to be the main point of a new tv show...

I know! Something went sorta wrong..cause dude.

Tom Cruise---- WOW! SO PRETTY! :shocked:

Ethan-------WOAH! FREAK!!! :shocked:

onedizneefreek said:
Ethan is really freaking me out too. We here at work think that Ethan is really Alexander................
[post="1104132"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I don't see that he's young enough.

Back