Lame reasons to be grounded

WoW guys check it out my dad just grounded me for a week because i forgot to pick up i pile of doggie-doo out side that is pathetic any of u want to share ther lamest reasons u were grounded?

Oh my gosh, don't get me started. Well first off
I live in a korean family, strict rules and regulations..
Well one day my korean grandma came into my
room screaming telling me not to put water in
soap dispenser or the soap melts..

I told her it wasnt that big of a deal, and I got grounded..

Theres abunch of other dumb stuff too. Cant think of any

My parents are from a small country and their also very strict haha, well I went out one time and I forgot to put 1, that's right 1 shirt away that was on my chair and I got grounded for a week...and don't get me started if I forget to throw my socks in the laundry.

i hate when stupid little things like this happen its so annoying like this one time i was at the mall with my mom and i was walking behind her and i accidently stepped on her heel and she got super mad and then i did it again by accident and i got grounded 4 a week : (

Lol yea lik this one time i spilled a glass of kool-aid on 1plain white t-shirt grounded for a month =(

Lol same with me but she my mom just washed white closed and i spiiled Koo laid all over it! 2 months but usually she forgets so it last like 10 mins lol!

Wow really? you guys got grounded for those reasons you all must have really strict parents the only reason i got grounded was for beating my younger brother up but the thing is.....he deserved it everytime :sofa:

o Simplistic o said:
i got grounded for dropping the turkey on thanksgiving. el oh el.

HAHAHAHA

Now that is a reason to get grounded. But quite funny at the same time.

What did they say to you?

Back