Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Italian

• Russian

• Arabic

• Total voters
are we still bragging about how many languages we can speak???just kidding i do it all the time too, here i go again, i speak:

dutch
german
english
french
spanish
and learning swedish, russian, and chinese

LightTraveller said:
are we still bragging about how many languages we can speak???just kidding i do it all the time too, here i go again, i speak:

dutch
german
english
french
spanish
and learning swedish, russian, and chinese
are you fluent for all those languages ?

I speak English!!!
And then I'm learning Spanish, can grab my friend's French stuff and read it because of my understanding of Spanish (and even understand what she says sometimes too :D. And sometimes I understand written Portugese. And then there's ASL which i am halfway decent at, and my friend from Germany was teaching us German sign language.
Other than that I'm pretty pathetic. I'm been begging my mom for ages to let me take like Russian or Greek or Japanese or something.
Did you people who speak 20 languages or something live in a lot of different country's? It's really cool. :D

i'm french so i speak french of course!!!
i also speak spanish and english fluently, i'm competent in portuguese and italian and i'm a beginner in japonese..........
i speak of all these because i study foreign languages and management at the university in france...

au revoir...goodbye.....adios.....adeus...arrivedercci..........sayonara.......

I speak English, Spanish, Dutch and Papiamento ...

Papiamento is from Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao and is a mixture of english, french, portuguese, spanish and Arawak. Arawak is the Indian language of these islands, from before the new inmigrants came in.

I also understand portuguese and italian, but I don't speak those languages ... would wanna learn them though ...

Back