Last Nights Angel

'Damage' had to be the best episode of this season so far. I mean Wolfram and Harts finiest being surounded by a small army of Slayers, pure utter class!!!!!. Spike got what he deserved , big time , he said it himself. And as for Andrew , well what can i say. I just loved how the fallout from Willows spell was incorporated into the storyline. What can i say brilliant

I loved Andrew being there! It really lightened up what otherwise would have been a too-dark episode. Him and his vampPIRES...:rotflmao: (And then Angel started saying it that way too.)

I also liked the interaction between Spike and Angel - how they acknowledged that they had been very different kinds of vampire, and that they had both originally been innocent victims.

It's good to know what the rest of the Scoobies are up to. Giles and Andrew in England, Buffy and Dawn in Rome, Xander in Africa, Willow and Kennedy in Brazil. Why are they all spread across the globe? Kind of depressing. But at least they keep in touch. Wonder what Faith's doing? (Principal Wood, perhaps? :lol: )

Back