alias8000 said:
Sunfire_77 said:
pasta_sauce385 said:
alias8000 said:
Sunfire_77 said:
pasta_sauce385 said:
Sunfire_77 said:
NIGHT aa!

and yeah It was pasta who had the mouse discussion....

omg! *bangs head on desk* I remember the time I was on here and I accidently drank soap................. that was when I first came on here................

:(
i can't believe i don't remember that!! ahh!! memory loss!! was it on the TC?
I think I poted about it.... I was sitting on my computer typing yadedayaaadaa and My niece prudence ( What i didn't know) was filling cups with soap and I had a cup of water and she must have put the cups by eachother because I grabbed for it and took a swig and I right awya realized it was soap........ it was rather well gross tasting...........
:lol: I remember that sooo well!!

OMG! Remember when all of us had like, this thing about chocolate chip cookies and then we'd "send" them to eachother like with pictures from the net! COOOOOOOOOOOOKIES!!! :reallyexcted:
i remember that!! you always wanted cookies... ^_^
HAHAHAHA! I remember that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want a cookie now :smiley:

and COFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I was soooooo addicted............................
OMG! You had like who knows how many cups every night! You were soooo hyper! Luckily, we helped you outta that addiction.
or so we think............
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

Well then go rent it Siri.

Tomorrow you and Jo(if she is here) get to see a picture of Skoot. ^_^

Im off to bed with my little boy Skoot.
gnighty night guys

bluheart13 said:
alias8000 said:
pick one you haven't seen!
yeah you could do that.
eeek but I am such a movie person. I love to watch movies again and again (only if they are good of course)
Red Dragon is worth seeing again. I might get Friday After Next tomorrow.

Back