Learning to Drive

I've just started and it terrifies me :blush:

Although my instructor is so annoying !! He spent the whole first lesson going :

"This is a steering wheel. You use it to pick a direction."

Do I really look that stupid?! :blink:

yeah if you go through driver's ed, you get a discount on the insurance which is why mom insisted I go through the program. It's a huge waste of time though, because you're 4 people in a car and I ended up driving only once a week for 20 minutes. I practiced way more with my parents than I ever did with Driver's Ed and since I was in the early morning slot, when the other people were driving I would snooze and not observe. :lol:

And my sister just finished driver's ed, but she missed a few classes and made them up except for one class. And in order to get her certificate of completion + the discount, she needs to make it up. Unfortunately she's going away in 2 days and when she called up the driver's ed office, they were very unhelpful, telling her they would call her if someone cancelled during a summer class. Like she is going to stand around and wait for them to call her... so she most likely will have to wait until next fall when school starts again. Oh well, at least I have my senior license :smiley:

Back