Desperate to Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viva

Cadet
O.k everyone. I was ranting about not being able to drive yet with fellow insano family members, and decided to see if there was somewhere in the member lounge to do so. There wasn't when I looked so please correct me if I'm wrong. So here is a place for all those who can't yet legally drive to rant/talk/hangout. Enjoy! :D

~Viv

ugh i dont get my permit for 10 months and my license for 19 months, but i live in a super smallcounty and drive around my house all the time

i have my permit but i havnt taken my first lesson so it isnt active

i hafta learn stick, its impossible! im never gonna be able to do this :thinking:

krzykty57789 said:
ugh i dont get my permit for 10 months and my license for 19 months, but i live in a super smallcounty and drive around my house all the time
All i get to drive is a golf cart and bumper cars. Where do u live? :drive:

SiriCerasi said:
i have my permit but i havnt taken my first lesson so it isnt active

i hafta learn stick, its impossible! im never gonna be able to do this :thinking:
why do you have to learn to drive a stick?

if i got to get mine wen i'm 15 then i'd have it in EXACTLY one month!!!
yep 12th november!!!!!
yeay!!!!
but boooo no permit till 17!!!

I desperately want a car because I'm in terrible need of a getaway. I just want to drive and drive until I don't know where I am, then go into a small restaurant and talk to the waitors and waitresses. Just to escape reality.

But I haven't even started learning yet. Not sure when I will :(

how old are you AA?

omi i want a car so badly... i NEED to get away from home. i spend waaaaaaay too much time here...

I'm 15, 16 in December.

The scary part is my sister didn't start driving until 17 :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back