Lena News!

Well, at least Kristin says that "according to an inside source, Lena is close to signing a deal to reprise her role as Sydney's mother, Irina, for at least one episode this season." That sounds a little more promising than just "still in negotiations." I just hope they take care of it soon, because they must be close to filming the last few episodes right now. Filming usually ends around April 20th or so.

Hopefully if she does come back, she'll realize that she wants to be a part of the show for the whole of next season...*crosses fingers*

:jawdrop: <--- this is me when I found out she's coming back. I just hope they're not just making that up coz that would be really EVIL of them! :angry:

please let her be right!

usually she's a good spoiler source (although more often than not she's a step or two behind the fans) but her stuff isn't concrete...

remember that thing about lauren's last name supposedly being a big reveal? on her last column she apologized because there was nothing about it at all...

just hope she's not wrong about this!!!!!!!

go spymommy!

is it just me or wouldn't it be cool to see how syd's mom interacts with lauren reed, the woman who 'stole' her daughter's true love... especially since it was spymommy who saw their attraction in the first place!

YAY! this is great news! i missing having irina around! she's awesome!

yes jerseyhartnett, i think it would be hilarious is irina and Lauren got along :lol:

i hope this isn't a another huge spoiler because i got all worked up about the one about lauren and then it never happened :blink: i'll keep my fingers crossed ;)

[quote name='Irina's_Bodyguard' date='Mar 19 2004, 08:24 PM']AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

*runs into a wall*

*gets back up*

THIS IS SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!

SPYMOMMY IS BACK!!!

I don't care for how long, She's back thats all that matters!!![/quote]
YAY!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

spymommy returns!!!! (y)

this is sooooooooo great!!!!! i can't wait for her to come back!! maybe 1 episode this season, who knows? maybe she'll be in the finale? but, i'm really :woot: :woot: :woot:

spymommy, you rock! :Punkrock:

Oh, my lord, I about died seeing this topic...if Lena comes back, even for just one episode, I will be in heaven. Literally. Please, please let it be true!!!!! I don't think I can take it if this turns out to be false..... :(

*Fingers crossed* :thinking:

Ok I'd really like to hear some more news. This has been a week now and dnobody else has confirmed it or even talked about it.

Back