Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ... divorced parent and their boyfriend/girlfriend

• ... one parent (other decesed)

• ... other .... I cant think of anymore

• Total voters
i live with both mah parents but....last night my my mom like yelled to me "i wanna divorce" so im like so sad and scared b/c i dont want that at all.....but its really unhealthy for me and my siblings to see that they dont get-along and tlak bout eachother behind their backs to us...so im confused with the situation rite now and i know i already siad this but i so0o0o0 SAD!! :( (n)

aliascazUK said:
Joyie said:
I live with my mom and my stepdad. And my pain in the butt 2 year old sister. :lol:
yeah but she is cute joyie!!

i live with my married parents!! out of term time
She is......

BUT!! When you're trying to sleep and all you can hear is her running back and forth and back and forth in the hallway at like 8 in the morning on friggin' Sundays.... :thud: Especially when she wears her dress shoes. Oy a vay. Oh, and she has a habit of screaming... "Caillou! Caillou!!" Oh, AND she likes to come in my room and bother me. "Joy!! Joooooooooooooooy!!!" *Pulls off my blanket and laughs and starts talking absolute gibberish. :hmm: My mom thinks it's hilarious. And she likes to wake me up before they leave so my sister can kiss me goodbye and I can see how cute my sister is looking all dressed up for the temple. :hmm:

One time, I was sleeping. And all I could hear was Elmo going, "one" and then laughing. And then "one" and then laughing. She was friggin' pressing the same button on the toy ATM machine over and over and over... :thud:

I can't ever sleep in peace.

Well, since I'm with the "old" ones..... :lol:
I live in my own home (I bought it 2 years ago) with my husband and my 3 years old son ^_^

Is it just me or does this sound like I'm really old??????? :P :P

When I was young (many many years ago... :lol: -_- )I lived with my mother and step-father.
My parents divorced when I was 13, but I don't complain.....
I'm sorry for those who lost one of their parents, must be really hard... :(

Alias_Gay said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Alias_Gay said:
SecretAgentMan said:
SpongeBobSquarePants said:
HAHAHA! SAM! Are you not wanted at hom anymore? :lol: :P

~~Spongy!
my family is a pain to put up with.....sometimes
patience man ... patience ... ;)
Yeah I'm going to be patient since this will be my future house for my own family ;)
good to know ... ;)
yep....as long as we don't go bankrupt which is highly unlikely

SecretAgentMan said:
Alias_Gay said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Alias_Gay said:
SecretAgentMan said:

~~Spongy!
Yeah I'm going to be patient since this will be my future house for my own family ;)
good to know ... ;)
thats good ... they take care of you ... and then you keep the house ;)

I Still live at home with my married parents.

Hope to move out in the next few years. Just want to travel a little more!!

Still get everything done for me so am a bit spoiled in that way.

:smiley:

Alias_Gay said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Alias_Gay said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Alias_Gay said:
SecretAgentMan said:

~~Spongy!
good to know ... ;)
thats good ... they take care of you ... and then you keep the house ;)
i hope so

This is complicated...I live with my mom (lisa) and her 3rd husband (greg), my 13 year old half sister (taylor, different father, not greg), my evil (and I think gay) step brother (austin, gregs son from previous marraige), and my half brother (tyler, my mom and gregs).
I hate greg, he thinks his son austin is the center of the universe, and that everyone should worship him. He dosen't pay much attention to tyler and dosen't give a s*** about me and taylor. We live in the same house, but I honestly haven't spoken to him in 4 months.

Back