Lorelai/Jason

I didn't like him at first but since yesterdays episode I've started to like him. I think him and Lorelai are cute together and funny. I'm not sure if I'm a shipper just yet because I want Lorelai and Luke together so much I hate seeing them with other people. But since that's not happening I like Jason for right now. Will it last? probably for awhile as most of Lorelai's relationships don't end to quickly and if her parents are against it, I think she'll do everything she can to stay with him because it bothers them. But I really don't know.

i still dont liek em, jason is just plain wierd. i like luke way better, and the paris and old guy is just soooooo gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't think it will last, maybe for a few more eppys but not in the long run.

At first I was totally not fond of the chracter, and then he grew on me. Cause I am completely and utterly sick of Laurelia and Luke not getting together, then almost, the not, and so on and so forth. It's taking too long, so if Laurelia gets together then that makes more sence. *shrugs* But maybe that's just me...

Yea I really didnt like him at the begining but since I'm just tired of waiting for the Lorelia/Luke thing he is good for the moment I dont think it will last but it good she is with someone

~KM

He's a regular now isn't he? In the opening credits and everything I think. This means he'll be sticking around for a while. Of course in the end Lorelei will end up with Luke, the writers have teased us too long for it not to happen. But for now, maybe the rest of the season or more, she'll be with Digger.

I really don't mind them together...just as long as he doesn't stay around forever and Lorelai can actually end up with Luke (admit it, it will only happen in the last episode, grrr). I think they make for a very funny couple though.

And last night's ep...Lorelei almost told Luke she loved him. Sniff. Sucks.

I don't mind Jason all that much but I don't think that he and Lorelai belong together. Not permanently, anyway. I agree with everyone else. She and Luke have to end up together.

ew i hate jason! first hes like... ew - remember him with his shirt off a few eppys ago? ew hes flabby. and i just dont like him & lorelai together. jason seems like such a slime ball to me... i dont know why he jsut does...

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>YAY!!!!!!!</span>
Lorelai & Jason just broke up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy dance!!!!!! :groupwave:

Skyligrl5 said:
Happy dance!!!!!! :groupwave:
I know!!

I found myself thinking about Jason lately, "Doesn't Lorelai realize her boyfriend is gay? Does he even realize it???" :D

Bring on the Luke!

Azalea said:
Skyligrl5 said:
Happy dance!!!!!!  :groupwave:
I know!!

I found myself thinking about Jason lately, "Doesn't Lorelai realize her boyfriend is gay? Does he even realize it???" :D

Bring on the Luke!
omg ur right azlea! Jason is so gay!
Luke & Lorelai 4 eva

Back