Luke & Lorelai

Are you glad Luke & Lorelai are finally together?

• YES!!! Finally it was AMAZING

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, but I dont like how it happened...

• No Luke & Lorelai suck

• Meh.. I dont really care...

• Total voters
I love that :love:

Luke: Hey
Lor: What?
Luke: You know I love you right?
Lor: I really need to hear that once in a while!

:cloud9:

*swoon*

i just love how stuff is crazy and luke like drags the fone with the cord around into the back and sits on the stool and lor looks herself in the cupboard...its so cute!!!

SO DARN CUTE!!!

:lol: YEP!

lor's just so cute tho... she has this satisfied look on her face after talking to luke, its adorable!! "i never really loved anybody, until luke"

Well you've been diagnosed with a clinical addiction to GG, so from here, I spose anything's possible. We do both own the Hello Kitty clock from 3.01... so that says alot about our mental state: we can tell time, and must personally own as many props as possible.

LOL! Hahaha, I went to bed really early last night... I was asleep when you posted that, SO WEIRD. Hence why I'm up early, and incredibly bored coz there's no one on MSN.

Oooh a differing opinion, YAY!
I agree to a certain extent, I mean if Luke wasn't around, and it was between like Max, Alex, Jason and Chris, I'd be totally shipping for Chris all the way.

She never loved Max... Alex was just a thing :lol: , and lets face it Jason was greasy and unclean <_<

And she said in s1 that she'll always love Chris. He is Rory's father after all!

yea... as Luce knows i hav a soft spot for Chris... they're good together.

But Luke is just so constant... always there for Lor and thats SO important in my book.

When you said that about Luke always being there for her, it reminded me of "When Hearts Collide" that fic you told me to read... I LOVE it, its my guilty 2am pleasure!

Except I didn't think that Chris would ever hit Lor... :thinking: that was a little weird to me.

yea its awesome!

i found that bit a little too out of character, but i totally recommend that u stick with it.

altho out of character, it totally makes me tear up the aftermath of that!

yeah the story itself is awesome and im totally sticking with it. im also reading the one that nat recommened to me, its post 6.22 and its really good!

I was up to the sex part when I got your email last night, I was gonna send it to you to make you feel better before bed... give you nice LL dreams, but I forgot :blush:

I like that she told him to think things over between him and Anna while she was away with Rory in Europe. Hahaha and then when she tells Rory that she's pregnant, she's like "we can't go home, we've only seen 'Eur'... not 'ope' yet, it could be ever better!" LOL

Back