Luke's Daughter

I thought that this was in interesting development that we find out that Luke has a daughter. I think this will be pretty interesting. She seems to be real smart (like Rory). While I don't think his daughter will hurt L&L's relationship, I think that the girl's mother might cause some problems. I heard that they have cast Sherylynn Finn (?) in the role the mother and that they are also bringing Christopher back.

I just hope that they keep L&L together.

This isn't a spoiler...his daughter has already been on a couple of episodes...apparently when the show starts up again, Luke will tell Loralei about her.

I was really shocked when i found out that Luke had a daughter :jawdrop: i just really hope that it doesnt hurt the realtionship that Luke and Loralei have! :love: I really loved that when Luke found out he took responsibility for her and went to talk to her mother. Luke is such an awsome guy ^_^

don't like her. she better not come between luke and lor!!
it just seems like a bit of a cliche, for him to have a daughter too...gives an all new meaning to when he said "what about the kids?" to lor at the Inn.
i hope they play it like she's there, but not THERE. like a silent character :lol:

It doesn't look like April is going to come between L&L. After the last episode, I think want is concerning Loralei is the fact that Luke wants to push the wedding back.

I think that Rory made a lot of sense, the way that she explained to her mom, what she thought Luke was feeling.

Oh man, the end of the last ep was so sad!! He pushed the wedding back?! Come on...... LUUUUUUUKE!! He knew that she wanted to live in her house, coz she loves it, how can he not see that she doesn't want to push the wedding back?

I wish she'd seen that the whole town was staring at her, then maybe she'd realise she's a freak and leave.....???

I don't mind him having a daughter, but I knw this is most likely going to be the thing that breaks L&L up! I REALLY hope he comes to his sinces about the wedding. L&L belong together!

I hope it's not Kirk and Lulu getting married. I'm sure if it were, it would be real funny. But I want to see L&L get married. You always here about TV shows going down hill after the couple gets together, but with L&L, I don't think it would ever get boring.

:shock:

I wasn't sure where else to say this, but the woman that plays Luke's Daughters' mother, Sherilyn Fenn.... is the same actress that plays Jess' Dad's girlfriend in LA! She's in ep 3.21 - Here Comes The Sun. Sneaky..... :thinking:

:shock:

I wasn't sure where else to say this, but the woman that plays Luke's Daughters' mother, Sherilyn Fenn.... is the same actress that plays Jess' Dad's girlfriend in LA! She's in ep 3.21 - Here Comes The Sun. Sneaky..... :thinking:

That's weird! Was she playing the same person or two different people. (I don't remember the episode)

No, they're completely unreleated characters... unless its deliberate that Jess' dad's girlfriend turns out to be Luke's daughters mother... EEK!

Well the characters look completely different... you cant tell they're the same person unless you were looking for it! I just saw Sherilyn Fenn as a special guest in season 3 and was like "wtf she's April's mum."

No, they're completely unreleated characters... unless its deliberate that Jess' dad's girlfriend turns out to be Luke's daughters mother... EEK!

uhhhh :blink:
that would be sooooooooo not normal
she'd be like... luke's ex-gf and luke's (sorta) sis-in-law dang that ain't right

i want to beat her with a stick :mellow:

or maybe with that wierd-ass bike helmet she wears

^^LOL. Personally I would rather beat Luke w/ a stick for not telling Lorelai, But I love the image of some1 chasing April w/ a stick while she runs away as fast as she can while wearing the helmet. haha... it makes me chuckle :D

Back