Luke's Daughter

I just wish that Lorelai would say something like "why don't you want me to get to know your daughter?", what is up with that? Can't Luke see that it's hurting Lorelai when he makes plans with April around the plans with Lor, what is wrong with him, seriously, they are both smart people but they can't even tell each other what's going on.

When they weren't together, they told each others everything. Now that they are together, they're not talking anymore. It's WRONG.

I feel sorry for April in a way, i mean she's caught up in the situation. She never did anything to make things harder on Luke, Anna or Lorelai, if anything she made Luke realise that Lorelai could be part of her life (with the birthday party).

I just hope Luke realises this, especially when Lorelai told luke that Anna had said that when they were married it would be fine. But then again he is a guy and guys always find ways to complicate things :smiley:

I feel sorry for April in a way, i mean she's caught up in the situation. She never did anything to make things harder on Luke, Anna or Lorelai, if anything she made Luke realise that Lorelai could be part of her life (with the birthday party).

I just hope Luke realises this, especially when Lorelai told luke that Anna had said that when they were married it would be fine. But then again he is a guy and guys always find ways to complicate things

^ Amen to that!

I've realised recently, that Luke changed totally in the sixth season. I mean in season 4.. he knew that the Jam lor bought him wasn't from France, but in fact from Jackson's pantry.... so he figured that out, but he couldn't seem to click to the fact that the love of his life was unhappy?

They turned Luke dumb :mellow:

Poor Luke, i feel sorry for him. He's become clueless, it's just not him. It's not just the 4th season, the whole first 5 seasons he has known everything, he clicks on to what Lorelai is feeling and going through but as soon as found out about April he has shifted all of his attention towards her and left Lorelai out in the cold.

I know! Like what was all that stuff about him not wanting to take care of someone else's bodily functions... that's what being a father is, and all of a sudden he's left Lorelai out in the cold, and he's being all fatherly to April. What's up with that? Its complete felgercarb. I'm so smad with him right now.

I really hope that they clue him in in the 7th season, coz he was sooo much better in 1-5 that he was in 6. I mean even with the moving and stuff in early s6, even before April he was getting weird. I spose they were setting it up from the beginning that this was the season they were gonna f*ck with Luke and Lorelai!

Poor Luke, i feel sorry for him. He's become clueless, it's just not him. It's not just the 4th season, the whole first 5 seasons he has known everything, he clicks on to what Lorelai is feeling and going through but as soon as found out about April he has shifted all of his attention towards her and left Lorelai out in the cold.

^^ Exactly. I really hope they correct that in the upcoming season. I love Lorelai and Luke together, but she deserves somebody who can tell when shes upset and can make her happy.

Back