Season 2 MAJOR MAJOR THE TELLING SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
she's being a dominatrix it's looking like.
hmm i wonder how that plays out and im sure syd is gonna love being part of that!! i wonder if they will start season 3 sooner since this season is ending a little earlier? probably not!! :(

Posted on Apr 29 2003, 09:53 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you guys think Vaughn is going to get jelious that syd is bossing around another guy. lol 

hmm? i never thought about that but i doubt it!! or atleast i hope not!! :confused:

man you people worry too much and you get the wrong people in promos too but that's okay can't wait 2 c what happens here.i liked the vacation thing that was good.

Hey, thank God Vaughn finally kicks Sarks you know what! yea :D :smiley:

And about the one thing, were we keep reading that Vaughn is suppose to add stress in the relationship, I don't think it will have to do anything about killing anybody. Maybe Vaughn get's kidnapped :( I know I know, I wouldn't like that either, but it would add stress. Or maybe it will have to do with Will. I mean because now people think Will turned his back on CIA, maybe Vaughn does something, that will add stress! I hope not, because Vaughn and Syd have to be ok at the end of the esp, or I will die! :woot: lol All I know is I can't wait :D :D

You had to know after Sark shot Vaughn and gave him the slip, that he'd get his head smashed into a table a few times. It's the laws of television. hee hee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back