Mandi/Matt

Aliasgirl47 said:
nance said:
oooh cliche... i see.... MANDI....you're there already??? i'm still eating my peanuts on the plane! ohhhhh i'm stupid... you LIVE there...
hey do you think you might be on Matt's plane?
he's going to wyoming... i'm going to lousiana... how is that possible? :blink: hmmmmmmm unless he jumped planes across the sky because he missed you tooo much.

nance said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
nance said:
oooh cliche... i see.... MANDI....you're there already??? i'm still eating my peanuts on the plane! ohhhhh i'm stupid... you LIVE there...
hey do you think you might be on Matt's plane?
he's going to wyoming... i'm going to lousiana... how is that possible? :blink: hmmmmmmm unless he jumped planes across the sky because he missed you tooo much.
i don't know, but i like the last part of that statement...

nance said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
aliaschick4mv said:
a plane would be better...  boat's just a... cliche?  is that the word that i would use?  yes.  boat's a cliche
ohhhh! ok!

let's go ppl, there are like 10 or 15 girls on this list!
ten or fifteen????????? uhhhh.... i shoulda brought more yo-yos
yeah we have margon, ashley, jordan, alyssa (the g/f), danielle, tiffany, leigha, sarah, keila, rebecca, brooke, ect...

aliaschick4mv said:
I'm not a peanut person... I like pretzels...

:munches on pretzels:
that's all they gots on the plane

mandiiiiii YES HE'S ON THE PLANE! i SEEE HIM... ummm yes the last part was right! he jumped planes! what color hair?

nance said:
weeee are landingggg.... takes bus too school... or the ditch???
take the bus. Matt tried to jump that ditch on his bike once on the way to my house and he got halfway up in midair and fell in. when he got to my house, he was covered in ditch water! I laughed my head off! Safer to take the bus!

Back