Mars, Bars

Mars, Bars;
lol, V in jail; that was fun to see, especially with her half dreadlocks; man, she has nice hair. Logan with Parker; uhhh, i wouldn't want to see that progress any further. good to see Bronson and Mac again. lol, they did all that, only to get third place.

anyway, to the cases. josh's dad a suicide; well, guess it's the end of that. to the dean's murder: the obvious choice suspect is Landry; the clothing points to him. so what's Steve got to do with this. his prints on the computer; he's most likely not the killer, but why attack sherrif Lamb :blink: --> :shock: Lamb is dead. but he's such a great character. it was obvious Keith would get the job, because Sax seemed like second in line, but he could barely take the fact he shot someone (not sure if Steve is dead). Landry is obvious suspect, because he's read V's how to plan a perfect murder, his shirt; he doesn't have an alibi. then it could be some random character, e.g. Bronson, Mac's bf; the murderer again??? (no way they'd do that to her), Tim; i have something against this guy - what's he got against V?, then there's the wife - why not; could be her. boring ending would be if it was Steve; but he doesn't know about the perfect murder thing; unless he collaborated with someone else, i doubt he's even involved in any of this.

anyway, all in all, good ep.

i will be VERY upset if there its Logan and Parkness or more than friends....thats not cool!!

and is it bad that i was kinda happy when Lamb died, right when they got to the house i was like...oh ya...someone days then i called it would be Lamb...and it was, he was just such an ass...so ya.

i agree tho V in jail...hillarious and i love that Logan visited her :lovely:

PSH. Logan and Parker? Well. We'll see about that. :hmm:

I can't believe they killed Lamb. They didn't even build up to it! It was so meaningless and sudden.

I THINK HANK IS INNOCENT! Because... I think the sketchy son (O'Dell's son) did it. We only saw him briefly, but he's the one who told Keith to leave. AND he has used the car in the past and gotten in trouble. And he's weird! It would be a good twist, no?

I know, that Logan and Parker thing was weird. I'm glad for Parker not going on with Logan, but I felt so bad for Lamb dying, I know we all mocked him over those 2 years but its really sad that hes gone. But now Keith is sheriff!

Back