McDonalds and Butt Lovers

Coffee Ice Cream

Procrastinating Updater
Just thought I would try this story and see how it works out! Please give me feedback! I am not allowed to go on the allalias site at home becuase I have aol and parential controls... soo... if you see a part of the story posted by someone else... thats the story... I just gave it to someone else to post! Okay... well here goes:

McDonalds and Butt Lovers

-Alice is 22 years old, Dannny is 23 years old along with Sydney, Vaughn is 24 years old
-Danny not dead-he and Sydney married ("happily")
-Vaughn and Alice have an on-and-off again relationship... currently they are not together but that doesn't mean the status can't change in a day...
-Francie does not exist... neither does SD-6 or the CIA (for Vaughn, Sydney, etc.)
-Vaughn's father did die but Vaughn didn't choose to follow in his father's footsteps...
-Vaughn and Sydney work at McDonald's... (not saying they aren't smart--just that they can't find anything they're interested in and something that is close by)
-Sydney and Vaughn have been friends since they were born (their parents knew each other-Jack Bristow and his father were best buddies and her mother and his mother were friends also since they were born...) Will and Sydney are friends too-not quite the same amount of time though (Will and Sydney met in 9th grade... Vaughn, Will and Sydney were the greatest friends of their school)
-Irina Devreko does not exist... Laura Bristow does though (they are the same person... Laura was not in Russian inteligence... she just fell in love with Jack in highschool...)
-Danny is a cardio doctor (like he was going to be in the show)
-Alice works as a janitor for a local hotel (she never went to college)
-This is being written in Sydney's veiw, by the way
-Sloane is Sydney's unlce, Emily is alive and married to Sloane and also: Sark is Sloane's son... he is 20 years old and married to some woman of the same age named...

~Prolouge~

When I get up from picking up this french fry... oops... freedom fry... I know Vaughn will be looking at me... I know he's looking at me now... I know the whole story... Vaughn's taking orders at the cash register... I drop a freedom fry from the pallet where freedom fries are made... Vaughn suddenly has to grab something from the shelf below the register and while he's doing this... he just happens to look at my butt... but whatever... I think it's actually quite funny... the way he watches me [imagine this in slow motion] drop the freedom fry... bend over "gracefully" and "moon" him... he doesn't seem to mind though... but must I remind him that he was best man in my wedding to Danny...? He has a girlfriend... well... sort of... but still... why can't he find someone else?... because he loves me...
*Flashback*
[It's pouring outside and they are waiting for a bus--2 years before the prolouge and rest of the story--Sydney and Vaughn are hiding in a telephone booth since the bus stop thing leaks and they don't want to get wet...]
Sydney giggles. "You know... this really is actually quite funny... how we're stuck in a telephone booth..."
"Yea? You think so? You're just saying that becuase you had to call Danny before we left McDonalds and talk to him for hours on end--" Vaughn was interupted...
"I don't talk to him that long..."
"Oh yea? Then how come it takes every bus fifteen to twenty minutes to get here and we missed three buses!"
"Oh... don't get all worked up over nothing, Vaughnster..."
"Oh don't try to sweet talk your way outta this one babe..."
"Excuse me? I'm sweet talking? Babe... what are you... someone who never met me before? You know I don't like the nickname babe!" Sydney said hitting Vaughn on the shoulder. He turned a little so Sydney lost her balance and fell forward a little bit [and remember where this is--in a small telephone booth] landing her right in Vaughn's arms... they were really close--their faces-about a half and inch apart... their bodies touching...
"Vaughn..." Sydney said slightly above a whisper. She leaned in to kiss him...
"I love you Sydney...more than anyone... anything--" Vaughn was cut-off by Sydney.
"Just shut up and kiss me..." Sydney said leaning in again. They were so close... then right when their cheeks touched the bus they were waiting for pulled up... they got in a acted as if nothing happened.
*End Flashback*
"Mrs.Hect! Wake up! NOW! Vaughn needs help out on the floor--you can take your break when you get home!" Sydney was awoken by her boss' load voice booming through her ears... since she was sleeping it was like a bomb going off in her eardrums...
"Okay... I'm going! I'm going!" Sydney said lifting her head off of the table she was leaning over dreaming of her and Vaughn on again. "Yea... where is the mess?" Sydney said grumpily as she hadn't had any good sleep really since either her honeymoon with Danny-if you call that sleep... or when Sydney and Vaughn had those sleepovers where Vaughn would start the night on the floor then somehow wind up in Sydney's bed the next morning. Ah.. those were the days-- Sydney thought before getting interupted...
"NOW!" her boss screamed.
"OKAY!" Sydney screamed back and trudged to the mess.

Feedback please! ;) (y) or (n) ?

really really good cant wait for more pm me when more is up thanks so much for this fic it is really good

Can I get a PM?

Interesting title. Very interesting.

Anywho. Can't wait to see where you go with this.

I have to warn you. My replies won't be this long most of the time. Sorry.

Okay... ^_^ First off... I am very giddy tonight becuase AA is working for me at my OWN house!! YAYAYAYAYAY! ;) So... if I feel up to it I will post Chapter 2 too... but here is Chapter 1 and thank you for the replies... I will post the PM list after... Oh and before you read... I originally planned on writing this story all together before posting any... but I couldn't resist before... but I may as the story takes off (not to fanfic deprive you guys or anything... just cuz it's easier if I want to change something...)... Okay... enough with my giddy-jibber jabber... here's the story... :P

~Chapter 1~

-6PM in the Hect Household-
"Honey, I'm going out for a little bit!" Danny yelled to his wife who was in the shower.
"Okay! Can you get chinese food for tonight? I'm hungry for chinese for some reason!" Sydney yelled back.
"Okay... see you in about an hour, hour and a half...!"
"K-bye... love you honey!"
"Love you too!" Danny said and in a rush he was out the door.
-7PM-
"...yea that was the best part... zamboni..." Sydney told Vaughn about their game the weekend before. They go to a hockey game every weekend alone-just the two of them no matter what--even Sydney scheduled her and Danny's wedding on a weekday so Vaughn and her could go to the game--it's their favorite thing to do. "I do not only pay attention during the zamboni!... I watched the entire game this time...who was playing? uh... don't tell me I don't know! Of course I do... it was... yes... that's who they were... I could of thought of that myself..."
*Knock Knock*
"Hold on a second, Vaughn, someone is at the door... don't go anywhere..."
"Hello... I'm looking for a Mr.Danny Hect..." a young woman about Sydney's age-probably younger asked...
"Um... he's not here... can I take a message?"
"Yes... could you tell him to call Rachel? Rachel Thomas."
"Okay... will do... thank you..."
"Thank you too... bye!"
"Yea... bye..." Sydney walked away from the door bedazzled... why would a woman come to her door to ask for Danny? Oh well... maybe it was something really important about the hospital... Sydney said shaking the woman's visit off... "Okay... I'm back... it was some girl named Rachel Thomas... she was a younger blond and really pretty... I don't know why she was here... she just told me to tell Danny to call her... yes... it is kind of odd... that's what I thought... yea... so anyway... what are you doing tonight? Any girls? ...No? Okay... wanna come over here? Danny and I are having chinese food when he finally gets here... okay... yes... hang out with me until Danny comes back... NO! I'm not lonely... you freak... okay... see you in 5! Yup... bye!" Sydney said putting down the phone on it's cradle.
Oh tonight is going to be great.. two strong men who both love me... here with me... eating chinese... this is great... Sydney thought.
-7:15PM-
"Danny has about 15 more minutes before his time expires..." Sydney said looking up at the clock, giggling slightly.
"Will you not obsess over your husband who's never here?" Vaughn said pulling Sydney down from the back of the couch, where she had her forearms resting when she was reading the clock.
"Excuse me? He's here a lot..."
"Where does he go? Just a question..."
"I don't know--I trust him enough to not ask... why... what are you suggesting?"
"Nothing... forget about it..."
"No... I wanna know..."
"Hey honey!" Danny said bursting through the door.
"Saved by the Dannyster..." Vaughn mumbled under his breath.
"What?" Sydney asked Vaughn right before she leaned up on the couch and pulled Danny over to hug and kiss him.
"Hmm? Nothing..." Vaughn said watching his best friend and the person he envied most. That didn't mean he didnt't like Danny though... Danny was cool-he always knew what to say to cheer someone up and he made Sydney very happy (and honestly that was all Vaughn cared about--Sydney's happiness and well being).
"Did you get chinese?"
"Yup... and I'm gald Vaughn's here-we have an extra order of stuff... I was so late because I forgot to call in and then I had to wait like a half and hour until they got their stuff for me... and then they felt sorry for my wait so they gave us extra..."
"Cool--see I knew we should have chinese..." Sydney told her husband. Danny sat right between Sydney and the arm of the couch, he squeezed in. Suddenly Sydney smelt something... was that Beyond Paradise-Estee Lauder Perfume? Couldn't be--Sydney doesn't own that kind--she wants to... but she only had the old kind. "Honey why do you smell like Estee Lauder, Beyond Paradise? I don't wear that kind..."
Danny looked a little nervous to Vaughn who leaned forward to look past Sydney and on to Danny. Both Sydney and Vaughn were watching him intently for an answer... Vaughn too knew that Sydney didn't wear Estee Lauder, Beyond Paradise... what was Danny doing when he was gone? After about 30 seconds Danny gave a rushed answer:
"Okay... Sydney you cought me... I was..." Danny gulped. He didn't want to tell.

PM List:

cute_as_candy
krzykty57789
Aliasrulz4ever
loozy
ny1042
Jen-Jen
Aliasfan23
Alias Fan Gillian
vartan-lova
cara67
S/V
alias_luver
vartancrazy24

Wow... that's a LOT more than I had for SD... anywho... anyone I miss? :confused:

Back