McDonalds and Butt Lovers

vartan-lova said:
i want a sequel too but i dont think we're gonna get anywhere by bugging erika.  i wish it would work but i dont think it will.
[post="1012849"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Awww... you sound so sad... :( It makes me feel bad... but I'm working on ...Lost's sequel and finishing it anyway... and two other stories... :( Sorry... ;)

:naughty:

Hey!

i told i'd read ur fics...so i started with this one ^_^

it was kinda strange at the start lol but i was a great change :smiley:

i was like wtf?!? and then Syd went away...oww...sad, very sad.

but hopefully Vaughn was there to save her :angelic:

and the happy ending :2love: aww...

very good fic!

Scialet said:
Hey!

i told i'd read ur fics...so i started with this one  ^_^

it was kinda strange at the start lol but i was a great change  :smiley:

i was like wtf?!? and then Syd went away...oww...sad, very sad.

but hopefully Vaughn was there to save her  :angelic: 

and the happy ending  :2love:  aww...

very good fic!
[post="1050771"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Aww, thanks... :blush:

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

(Kerry! Kerry! Kerry!)

Hi! ^_^ Just read the whole story and wanted to leave you a note saying it was really cute! I'm glad that Annabelle wasn't really Vaughn's baby and that Rachel told them that fact. I was really confused about what would happen when Syd and Vaughn were both in the hospital, but I'm glad everything turned out okay! Thanks for writing it!

~Lauryn

retropanda said:
Hi!  ^_^  Just read the whole story and wanted to leave you a note saying it was really cute!  I'm glad that Annabelle wasn't really Vaughn's baby and that Rachel told them that fact.  I was really confused about what would happen when Syd and Vaughn were both in the hospital, but I'm glad everything turned out okay!  Thanks for writing it!

~Lauryn
[post="1063561"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Awww... thanks... :blush: Thank you for reading it... :smiley: Yea, all of my chapter stories are S/V, so they would eventually end up together... somehow. :P Thanks again for reading! ;)

Autumn Sky said:
Awww... thanks...  :blush: Thank you for reading it... :smiley: Yea, all of my chapter stories are S/V, so they would eventually end up together... somehow.  :P Thanks again for reading! ;)

[post="1063575"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No problem! :smiley: I'm gonna go check out some of your other fics linked in your sig! Hehe, I have never seen that last smilie you used. :eyebrow: Guess that's not that hard to believe though cause I'm a newbie. :lol:
HAH, I was looking up the eyebrow smilie and found so many fun ones! Wow! AllAlias has like twice as many as sd-1!! :stupidcomputer: :thejoyofpepsi: :chocolatekiss: :number1: :panda:--my favorite animal! :D Okay, I have to stop now, I am getting out of control......heh.

Hey, I just read your fic, and LOVED it!! It was a bit weird at the start, but then I got it, and it was really good how you structured it! You sure know how to create a cliffy! ;)

Syd and Vaughn were so cute, and I am so glad that you did an epilogue, I can't stand it when people leave fics at the alter with nothing at the end telling us how everything turned out!! Thanks so much!!

~~Lucy

retropanda said:
No problem!  :smiley:  I'm gonna go check out some of your other fics linked in your sig!  Hehe, I have never seen that last smilie you used. :eyebrow: Guess that's not that hard to believe though cause I'm a newbie.  :lol: 
HAH, I was looking up the eyebrow smilie and found so many fun ones!  Wow!  AllAlias has like twice as many as sd-1!!  :stupidcomputer:  :thejoyofpepsi:  :chocolatekiss:  :number1:  :panda:--my favorite animal!  :D  Okay, I have to stop now, I am getting out of control......heh.
[post="1063652"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Aww... thanks... :smiley: Hehe... yea, allalias was the first board for alias that I've ever been on and I was excited about the smileys too! :D Haha... you can get out of control on these boards... :lol: Btw--...Found and Devil Boy aren't on my siggy as of yet, but they are my stories too... :smiley:

Hey, I just read your fic, and LOVED it!! It was a bit weird at the start, but then I got it, and it was really good how you structured it! You sure know how to create a cliffy! 

Syd and Vaughn were so cute, and I am so glad that you did an epilogue, I can't stand it when people leave fics at the alter with nothing at the end telling us how everything turned out!! Thanks so much!!

~~Lucy

You loved it?! YAY! Thank you! :D Yes... I love cliffys... just ask anyone who reads my fics... :rolleyes: Yea... I read fanfics too... and I know how annoying it is when there isn't a sequel or an epilouge or even tiny tidbits... (n) So, I'm glad you enjoyed it... thanks for reading... (check out my other stories if you want... :D )

i jsut read the whole thing
whoa it took me a while
and one word:
amazing!
please add me to the pm list!
luv always JuJu :harp:

Bubbles said:
i jsut read the whole thing
whoa it took me a while
and one word:
amazing!
please add me to the pm list!
luv always JuJu :harp:
[post="1077798"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Awwwie... thankies... :blush: I wish I could add you to the PM List... but it's all fini! :smiley: You can read my other stories though (linked in my siggy)... they're all still going on except for ...Lost... ;)

I have to do this smiley for someone: :diespam:

Back