Season 5 Micheal Vartan

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyGirl5

Cadet
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG HOLY S***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
micheal vartan said that he 'might not be returning' for season 4
he said a lot of ppl wont be comming back but he hopes he isnt one of them
im sorry i litterally had a stroake when i read this
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>HE HAS TO COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MICHEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Title edited since it IS the spoiler! Please do not put the spoiler in the title.

This is a spoiler, and he's only messing with people. When he said at the premiere of 13 Going on 30 that his character was "left hanging" as part of the cliffhanger of the finale and that he wasn't sure about Season 4, Jennifer Garner rolled her eyes and laughed and said "What drama." Don't worry, he has a contract. It's just a way to make the finale more dramatic.

Moving to spoilers...

He had better return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I won't be love it as much without him and the hopes that Syd/Vaughn get back together forever and ever......ahhh, such sweet dreams :P
~Sasha

BIG SPOILER
*if u dont want to be spoiled then stop scroling
ok so guys aparently Vaughn dies....but i guess Nadie some how brings him back so he is coming back its not confirmed so dont hold me to this i just know he dies

Vartanbabe said:
wow you guys almost gave me a heartattack. Ithen I just remembered he is just messing with us. man I love MV
Alias is over if Michael/Vaughn will live the show!!!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴

OOOOO..... BIG PANIC... OOOOOOOOO.

I know its not true because he hasa contract in all. But still reading that just scares you because we love Vaughns character so much. But that spoiler about him dying and Nadia bringing him back sound like a good storyline! :lol:

vaughnlover22 said:
I know its not true because he hasa contract in all. But still reading that just scares you because we love Vaughns character so much. But that spoiler about him dying and Nadia bringing him back sound like a good storyline! :lol:
WELL NADIA JUST BACAME MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD!

This is just awful ! JG did say this finale is like never before. I wonder if yes he dies and then they use him next season in many flashbacks so then they have to actually pay him via a contract. Oh this cannot be. Isn't there a spoiler that Syd must choose or something and then can go back in time via a ramaldi device to change what happens ?

The show will just be terrible I mean the S/V connection is what kept me watching in season 1 and then it carried over but you know I remember on Ally McBeal years ago the main love died and the show was never the same , JJ listen up if you kill MV it will be the downfall of alias !!!!

I actually think it won't be too bad if that happens, even thought i doubt it. And everyone who thinks because he has a contract, that means nothing, he can still be killed off, they do it in other shows.

Just think about it ok. You can't ever put Sydney and Vaughn together romantically more than a few times, and it cannot ever ever last, because having the main characters get together permanently kills the ratings (at least this is what tv programming heads think)

So i think if it does end up being vaughn that it wont be so bad, for one alias people come back from the dead all the time, and two it'll mean that the show can find a new love interest, instead of treading water with the same two characters for another season.

he's too important 4 the show...he's coming back, no need to worry!! it's not that i know for sure, but it just wouldn't make anysense if they'd cancel him

He said that during the 13 going on 30 premiere, and he was JOKING:
USA Today and Jen's answer while interviewed with him about that:
"PLeaaaase... What drama", she was laughing as hard as I am right now!
Vaughn is always in some kind of trouble during the season finale, but he IS coming back, no need to worry! :cool:

ooooh interesting. i don't believe that he's not coming back but the storyline about him dying and Nadia somehow bringing him back to life is very interesting! i like it!
the finale is called "Resurrection" after all. or even better, maybe Syd as The Chosen One will be bringing him back to life.. :smiley:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back