Michelle Branch is Pregnant!

i just found out when i was reading one of my mom's people magazines! :jawdrop: she's only 21! i was soo surprised! she's expecting with her husband who's 40

she says that she's always been old fashion and wanted to have children young :smiley:

what do you guys think this will do to her career?

and of course, congrats to her ^_^ ;)

I LOVE HER, really hope she continues to make music congrats to her off course. didnt realise that she was married to a 40 year old though! thats like being married to my dad!! eww

i know, he is quite a bit older but if she's happy with him then i'm happy for her :smiley: she's also in a new band called the wreckers :blink: i just found out today! lol it seems like michelle likes flying beneath the radar, but can you blame her with all the publi scrutiny out there :P

Wow! I had no idea she was 21! It seems like shes been around forever. (And I certainly didn't know she had a 40 year old husband... :blink: )
In any case, congratulations to Michelle! (By the way, does anyone know if its a boy or a girl? Just out of curiosity.)

I'm so slow. Ive only just found out shes pregnant (which is why im only posting now :D ). I love Michelle Branch, the spirit room is one of the best albums i own and Hotel paper is brill too. Congrats to her, but i hope she comes out with another album soon, a solo one not with the wreckers cus im having withdrawal symptoms.

Here is pic of michelle, owen and her husband! Thanks to trent

082405_michellebranchhubbybabypix.jpg

Back