~Midnight Fog~

Holy felgercarb! Everything fell apart! I know syd still loves him and everything will be right in the end :smiley: i think i forgot to ask for a PM for this story..Can i have one? :angelic: lol great story and update ASAP!

lee :happydance:

wow, wasnt expecting that to play out that way but hey you are the professional or at least you should be as you are so damn good at this writing thing!

Thank you for the pm and for the update

Syd let him go after Sloane. I really hope he finds him, and kills him.
Who is the mole in the CIA I wonder.
Thanks for the PM

That was a really great chapter
Can't believe Vaughn pulled a gun on Syd
I understand why he did..he needs to take care of Sloane
and clear his name
I just hope he comes back soon and Syd can forgive him

thanks for the pm

wow. wow wow wow. don't you hate it when you read something that is too good, and it just knocks all coherent thought out of your head? yeah...thats where i am right now :blink: lol. that was amazing Krisitina! and i can't wait to see how this ends...i think Syd is on her way to forgiving him. now that she's beat the c*** outta him, she should move on from anger to acceptance, right? thats good :lol: here's to anxiously awaiting the next chappy :D

f***ing oath, you are sooooooo good kristina! you write sooo well, its amazing! that chapter was one of the best, if not the best, chapter of a fic ive ever read!!!! fantastic!! Loved it! thanks for the pm, update REAL soon!!

i love vaughn's comment about forgetting how hard she hit. and sydney responding with 'refreshing his memory'.

nicely done. i cant wait for the next chapter!

Wow! this was so intense!!!
I think this is your best fic, Kristina (not that I don't like the others but this is amazing)

“Just go.” She looked down. He stared at her for a moment. “GO…before I change my mind.”

He shook his head and walked closer to her. He placed a kiss on her forehead, which she didn’t respond too. “Do you want him dead or alive?” He asked her.

She looked up into his eyes. “If you know me so well then you should be able to figure that out.”

He was silent for a moment before he nodded softly. “Two hours. Just give me a two hour head start.”

“I’ll be waiting for your call.” She told him. She walked away from him, headed back the way they had come. He stood in the darkness as he watched her figure disappear.

“I love you.”

You can see that Sydney is trying to hate him but she can't and, in the end, her love for him wins the battle and she gives him a chance.

Only one chapter left?? :cry:

Please, update soon!!!

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>oh my god...that was sooo sooooo great! I mean sad but absolutely positively WONDERFUL. i love this fic. you definitely made me tear up. :cry:

thanks for the pm !
-kait
</span>

Haha
Sydney beat up Vaughn
That makes me laugh
She had to take her frustration out somehow
She does love Vaughn
That had to be her saying it
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Kristina,

I hope you change your mind and continue this one. I like to see Vaughn being the impulsive one and go after Sloane without Sydney. I think it's one of your best one out there. Please, please change your mind and continue this one.

have a great day! and :Please: update again very soon.

:mixed:
CJ

Back