More Than This

I know you said you were weary of how this story ids but I like it. I think it was a little slow in the first chapter or two, but this last one was great.

I'd say add me to your PM list, which I would love, but I'm not sure if there are issued with it right now or if I'll even get them. I'm just rambling now.

Always loved a Vaughn that speaks French....Very cute Janet!! Reminds me of one of my fav movies.."Ever After"......except Vaughn is not the Prince but he is a Prince Charming!!!

Hate that the pm is not working...but thank you for updating!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Great update!
Vaughn wants to see her again that's awesome. But I understand that this is going to be a very big problem but hopefully he will do just like in Cinderella, search every house for her. Thanks for the PM and I'm definitely waiting for more.

Awwww, poor Vaughn! I'm sure he will see her again. ;) Or he'll find her. This is totally like Cinderella. I would love to have Vaughn as my Prince Charming. :lol:

PM LIST
6helterskelter6
74Aliaschickita47
ae_gurl293
AgentSparks
albob
alias_chick_47
aliasfan212
aliasfreak8903
aliasisthebest
AliasSydney502
Alwazabrat
ams4alias
Angel
angiverl
anji_alias
aprilsfool6
ashqua
ASIOagent
atekamel
ballerina
benzmine
berry_kyoote_spy88
blknight
catfishally
Catpin
Chicketepee
cookiemonster
cupcake55
dandan
derevkointraining
Donniegirl
EJ11
frangipani
freckles3706
grassyass
gregstar
gtwallichs
gucci_94

hannahb
helpleessromantic
iheartvaughn
KAliasGirl
Kate_14
lady alias
Lor_Aliasfan47
Lovygirl
maddy28
mightylittleone
mountaineer_girl
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Nadia Weiss
Nancy O
Nicky_Bristow
Phoenixwannabe
PIpp
PointguysGirl
Prediction 47
Remys24
sab-alias
sabbiee_co
scullymulder1234
smartgirl2004
Soccer22vartan
sparklingrainbow
Spydrummer06
stealthy
SuperDuck123
superspy
Syd_ Vaughn
syd26
Syd4Vaughn
SydAPO05

sydney_alias_vaughn
sydneymicheal
SydneyVaughn47
sydofthesea
SydVaughn1001
texasalias2004
tubby
undercover_spy
vartan-lova
vaughnroxmysox
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
wiseman
kiwi610
mnkdance963
MH55995
amlynac
fire*N*ice
Addicted 2 Alias
ChrisM
newyorkaise
Syd&Vaughn4eva
buckeyealum2000
pansarah1
xxaliasluverxx

That was great ... yeah Mcihael finally here ... awww he like her ... poor Syd had to lie ... ohh wounder how they are going to see each other again ... love it soo cute ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

That was great!!! They had an awesome time, to bad it had to come to an end!!! :( I bet Micheal is going to head over to the house where she works at and then they meet again!!?? Maybe... felgercarb I don't know :smiley:

I was about to ask if she left her shoes behind - but then i remembered she was wearing boots :lol:

ah they got on so well! why did she run :(

Aww he really likes her...but she lied to him!!
-I'm sure they will cross paths again!!! ;)
Can't wait for more!! :woot:
-Thanks for the pm!!

I love this story but I SWEAR the names Elizabeth and Annabelle Cole come from the Felicity Merriman books in the American Girl collection. I have all of them and I used to read them like crazy when I was little. But maybe I'm just making this fact up. :lol:

Oh, their time together was adorable! Now, I'm guessing the next time he'll see her will be as a servant.

Great chapter!

Back