more then mets the eye

hey.............thx 4 ur concern ems......and thx 4 lettin me know mel. here's more u guys! enjoy! :smiley:

Nat walked into the kitchen. She gallopped(is that how u spell it?) across the linoleum, did a few pirouettes, then hopped up onto the counter. She stood up. She walked down the counter, her hands dragging along the ceiling. She suddenly has the urge to jump from one counter top to the other. She took a deep breath and jumped, throwing her left lef forward and her right one back, a perfect jeté. Her right foot landed softly, but her left one wasn't as lucky. It banged againt the edge of the counter. Nat cried out in pain, and slipped to the floor. She tried to walk but her ankle hurt too much. She hopped on one foot around the kitchen, hathering milk, cereal a bowl, a spoon and sugar. But when it came to the milk, that was a whole other story. Trying to carry a 4-litre jug of milk was hard enough on two feet, let alone one. Nat made it though, but not without several stops to regain her balance. As Nat was just getting comfortable, there was a knock at the door. She sighed and walked over. When she opened the door, there stood a blonde-haired lady.

"Does Michael Vaughn still live here?" she asked.

"Yah, I'll go get him. Oh and come in, sit down." Nat hopped across the room. This was getting very tiring for her. Just as she started to think she wasn;t going to make it all the way down the hall, Vaughn walked out of his room, wearing an undershirt and mickey mouse boxers. "Hey Vaughn, there's someone here to see you" she told him.

"Who is it?"

"I donno" she replied.

"What happened to your foot?" asked Vaughn

"Long story"

"Ok, tell me later, "he said as he turned the corner. "Oh God," he said when he saw the woman.

"Hey Michael! Um, There's this awards ceremony and I got invited and I wanted to know if you would go with me." said the lady, speaking very quickly.

"Alice, we're over'' Vaughn told her.

"We're not over until there is someone else," Alice told him.. in a matter of fact way.

"Well there is someone else" Vaughn told her in the same manner. I just haven't asked her out yet, he added to himself.

"It;s not you is it?" asked Alice

"Ewwwww, that is sooo nasty!"

"Alice, you can leave now."

"Fine," said Alice in a huff, then she stormed out the door.

"What a very normal lady," said Nat sarcastically. "Who is she?"

"My ex-girlfriend"

"Oh God, you dated her?"

"Yah, but I didn't think she was so nasty," he informed her. Then he turned and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey wait for me!" cried Nat

"You never told me what happened to your foot" said Vaughn, curiously. So, betweem sponsfull of cereal, Nat explained to him what happened' Suddenly Vaughn noticed the time, and they had to rush. Vaughn carried Nat out of the building and into his car.

yah, sorry, i gotta go, not feeling great, typing in little bits.............

ems

Ok there will be the next part of the chapter up tonight or someone ( ems) will get a serious butt kicking tomorrow at school
Mel

(ps: ems i am a force to be reckoned with. Do not underestemate the ballet dancer)

yeah, lol, u thought i was ems on msn the other night
that was funny

POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST

~Kim~

o my goodness. im so sorry. i've been studying really hard for math exams (to make up 4 all da time i spent wrting......lol), even tho that might not seem like a good excuse, i also have bin studying for english...........and for ur information, i never did get a butt kicking, and no I DO NOT underestimate the power of a ballet dancer. i've learned not to. i meen, come on, im friends with mel..........hehe here's more:

When they got to the CIA, Nat hopped out of the car and before Vaughn could stop her, she was hop/running towards the building, despite the pain(as we have mentioned, ballerinas should never be underestimated, they are tough).

*Meanwhile at Syd's desk*

Syd sat at her desk and stared blankly at the screen in front of her. She didn't want to work. She wanted to bang her head on the desk, but the new bruise on her head stopped her. Her mind started to wander.
Flashback

Syd was in the kitchen. She was wandering aimlessly around trying to remember why she was there in the first place. "Does anybody know why I am here?" she called out.

"Weren't you going to get some parmesan cheese?" yelled Will with his mouth full.

"Will, honestly, did your mother never teach you any manners at all?" demanded Francie. "Finish chewing your food before you talk darnit".

"Oh god, now I have two mothers" sighed Will

*thump*

"What the hell was that?" asked Francie worriedly.

"It came from the kitchen. Come on,"said Will, getting up. They quickly rushed into the kitchen where Sydney was lying on the floor, rubbing her head. The fridge door was open.

"Sydney, honey, did you bang your head on the friedge door again?'' asked Francie, obviously trying to hold back laughter.

''yeah'' admitted Syd, sheepishly.
End Flashback

hey hey, im posting it all tonite, but i have to go eat........when im donei'll be right back. oh and mel, i wrote more..................but if u did 2 then we'll have to work it out..........big sisters who have aggressive bros are strong 2 u kno.................lol.

hey hey.......sorry, i fel asleep last night, so i couldn;t quite finish it, but its early so im doin it now.................here goes:

Syd looked up from her daydream to see a girl dressed in very bright orange clothes fly by. There was no mistaking who it was. About a minute later, Vaughn came jogging by.

"Have you seen Nat anywhere?" asked Vaughn, stopping in front of Syd's desk. Syd didnt respong immediatly, becaus she was tired and still in her daydream. That gave Vaughn time to study her. Her hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail. Her eyes seemed more alive today for some reason. Vaughn's eyes travelled to Syd's forehead. They stopped when they reached the bruise. "What happened?" he asked, reaching over and touching her ruise.

Syd winced at his touch. "I got into a fight" she told him, leaving out the key details.

"With who?" asked Vaughn, more worried now.

"The fridge,"mumbled Syd. She looked down, trying to hide the red tinge that was slowly covering her cheeks. Vaughn noticed she was blushing and decided not to press the subject.

"So have you seen Nat?" asked Vaughn again.

"Yah, I saw her run by about half an hour ago," said Syd, smiling "She was actually sort of hard to miss." She chuckled. Vaughn sat down with her at her desk and was about to tell her how beautiful she was when Kendall strutted over to yell at them for being late for debrief.

yah im hungy and its like 10:20, so im gonna go eat and have a nap ( i didnt get much sleep okay?) and then ill come back and post more. I mean come on, there;s only like 12 1/2 pages left right? can't be too hard on the hands to tpe it all! lol...................ttyl

ems

ok where was I? o right...............

With Nat

"Hey Man, where ya been?" Nat was finally found with Weiss, and they were laughing REALLY hard.

"Weiss, shouldn't you be working?"

"No way man, Kendall asked me to watch Nat since you weren't," Vaughn tried to say something but Weiss cut him off. "We're gonna go see Legally Blonde 2. See ya!"

"Dude, you're going to see a chick flick?" asked Vaughn, bewildered.

"Hell yah man, have you ever seen that Reese Witherspoon? She's HOT!" replied Weiss, with a smile on his face as he turned to leave. "U comin Nat?"

"Oh yah," she answered happily. "One thing can we pick up Em before we go? I know she wanted to see it too," she asked, pleadingly with an irresisitable smile on her face.

"Hey, the more the merrier, seeing as how Kendall is paying," he laughed

"Ok then, have fun Nat!" said Vaughn

"I will don't worry! Bye Vaughn!" And with that, she hopped off with Weiss (carrying her flip flops of course, hopping is no fun with shoes on, and u can;t with flips flops on, believe me)

Vaughn felt a hand on his shoulder. He knew right away who the hand belonged to by the way his shoulder warmed at the touch.

"Hey'' said the person behind him. Vaughn turned aournd and smiled.

"Hey Syd," said Vaughn. Syd's hand was still on his shoulder.

Taking her hand off, she said "Kendall came up with this idea and was wondering if you would help?" said Syd.

"Sure, what does he want me to do?" Vaughn answered. Only he knew that if it had been Kendall asking him, he probably would have said no way. Syd grabbed his hand and led him to a nearby empty office. Syd locked the door. Vaughn gave Syd a confused look.

"Kendall made me swear to secrecy" stated Sydney. She walked over to him and whispered in his ear. Vaughn had to firce himself to pay attention, but it was hard because Syd was so close. His smile grew as he heard the plan. "Let's get going" said Syd finally.

"Wait," said Vaughn. He walked over to Syd and kissed her. Once she got over the shock of it, she kissed him back. They were full of passion and lust, for they were finally able to break the barriet that had kept them apart for so long. When they finally broke apart, they were both breathless. They smiled"

"We'd better go now" said Vaughn after about thirty saeconds of just standing there and looking into each other's eyes.

"Yeah, I guess" murmured Sydney.

An hour and a half later, at Vaughn's appartment, Vaughn and Syd were hard at work.

"Pass the tape," demanded Syd, but nicely.

"Here," said Vaughn handing her the tape. He smiled when their hads touched. She took the tape and finished wrapping a box.

"There, all done" said Syd finally. She put the box she was holding down.

"And just in time, she's coming in the front door," said Vaughn looking out the window. They quickly put all the boxes in Nat's room and sat down in the kitchen. A few minutes later they heard a beautiful soft alto voice coming from the living room.

(this is a song that both mel and I love,and it always works so there ya go)

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad "

Syd and Vaughn followed the singing to the living room where Nat was sitting at Vaghn's electric piano and ans singing the one song that cheered her up every time she was down. When the song was over, Nat looked up. She had tears in her eyes and tearstains on her cheeks.

"That song makes me feel better evry time" explained Nat

"Oh. Well we have a surprise for you" Syd told Nat.

"Really?" exclaimed Nat, returning to her usual, hyperactive self.

"Really Really,"said Syd, imitating donkey form Shrek. She grabbed Nat's hand and led her to her room.

"Hey! That's my old bed! And my dresser, and my chair, and my desk!" said Nat, excitedly.

"Yup, and there's more!" Sydney handed Nat a box. Nat carefully peeled off the wrapping paper and opened up the box.

Nat screamed.

hey, yah i have a slight umm, social diffuculty I have to go deal with, so ill post more later.

ems

that was really good! u guys are such great writers. and there were close to no spelling mistakes! u guys are good! keep writing. and good luck with exams!

Em

the scream was good, no worries, haha, that was the intention. thank you mel 4 not sayin anything when i didnt post the whole thing. i'm home 2day....i'll talk 2 u bout it later, u 2 kim.... anyhoo, here's a bit more, i still gotta type some, and i'm also usin my day 2 study study study! here you all go:

My piggy shorts!”

“Your what?” asked Vaughn and Syd in unison. Nat pulled out a pari of shorts that has pigs in shorts all over them. Of course, they were a very vibrant pink.

“My piggy shorts,” said Nat, making it sound as if Vaughn was stupid.(we all know he is so not!*) She then handed the shorts to Vaughn and dumped the rest of the contents of all the boxes on the floor and proceeded to rummage through them. When she found what she was looking for, she stood up. “Ah, here it is. My piggy tanktop” she laughed, “See, it matches the shorts, I made them myself you know”

“There are a few more boxes you know” said Syd, smiling.

“Oh,” said Nat, smiling. You could see the excitement in her eyes. She quickly opened all the boxes. The last one was full to the rim of maple sugar candies, from real canadian maple sugar.
She was about to pop one delicious candy into her mouth when Vaughn grabbed her wrist.

“After dinner”

“Just one, pleeeeeease?” whined Nat

“Yes, but after dinner” (Vaughn had read in a Barbara Coloroso book that when saying no, always turn it into a positive, therefore saying yes, but after dinner. he picked up a copy of how to make your children listen by barbara caloroso when he found out he would be living with a 13-yr old)

“Fine” mumbled Nat, “Be an old sourcrow”

“What was that?” asked Vaughn turning around.

“She called you an old sourcrow” said Syd matter-of-factly, but you could tell she was holding back laughter.

Vaughn sighed a fake sigh. He said to Nat, “I know, I’m an old sourcrow, “ So, this old sourcrow is going to go make dinner while you, miss I want sugar and Syd clean up your room, OK?” As he said the "miss I want sugar and Syd" part, he put his hand on Syd’s shoulder. But it stayed there
longer than intended. Syd’s shoulder was on fire.

I long for him to touch me all over, but that is not an option, for two reasons: 1) Nat. reason number 2) agents and handlers were not supposed to feel for each other in the way that me and Vaughn do, and if we get caught, we could be fired.

After all those depressing thoughts, Syd finally noticed Nat standing there, staring at them. Vaughn noticed too and quickly hustled out of the room.

“Ok then. So where should I put these?” asked nat, holding up a huge box full of stuffies.

there, im gonna go study and type more so there will be more by 2:00......c ya!
ems

hey hey....we have 10 pages!!!!!!!! yay!!!! anyway, i said i'd have more by 2, but i didnt cos i was studying (did i ever mention i REALLY hate math kim?) but here is more:

When they were almost done, Syd stood back and admired their work. She was amazed at the variety of things that Nat owned. As she looked around the room, she saw it ranged from feather boas, to books to porcelain dolls. From bean bag chairs to lava lamps. But Syd's favorite thing was by far Nat's three peacock feathers.

"Where did you get these?" asked Syd, holding up the feathers.

Nat looked up from the J-14 magazine she was reading. "My friend Siobahn gave them to me the day before the big recital when we went to the Toronto Zoo. They're officially my good luck charm," she explained, and then promptly turned back to her magazine.

"Hey! You're not helping!" exclaimed Syd as she took a stuffec lamb and threw it at Nat. She have known that throwing something pillow-like at a thirteen-yr old was bound to start something. The lamb bounced off Nat's arm. The fight began! Stuffies were flying everywhere. Bouncing off the ceiling, the Bed, Syd and Nat and every other surface in the room. The fight stopped abruptly when Nat's stomach grumbled.

With a giraffe in hand, Nat said, "Let's go see what we're having for dinner" Ok was all Syd could mumble because of the thought of seeing Vaughn again. Which was stupid, because really, she was in his house already! Nat noticed that Syd was daydreaming. She grabbed Syd's arm and tugged her towards the kitchen. "Honestly, you would think you would be able to make your way around your boyfriend's house. Geez!"

Syd snapped right out of her daydream when she heard the word boyfriend.

Syd POV

I like that thought. Vaughn, my boyfriend. It sounds really good!

No POV

When they got to the kitchen, there was Vaughn, sitting on a stool next to the stove, stirring a pot.

"No I am not telling you what we are having," said Vaughn, before Nat could say anything.

"Aww, come on, please? Pleeeeease pretty please with chocolate sauce and a cherry on top?" she begged

"Nope, but I will tell Syd, so you have to leave"

"No fair!" whined Nat

"Stop acting like you are two years old"

"What if i like being two years old?"

"Go," ordered Vaughn. He pointed towards her room.

"Fine, but I I die of starvation, then it's your fault" and with that she stomped off in a huff to her room.

"So, what did you want to show me?" asked Syd, chuckling.

Looking into her eyes, he said, "This" and he kissed her.

aww! expect more later.

ems

hey, i like just posted more, but i have some time on my hands, cos i studied 4 hours 2day.......*not to readers. the end of this chapter is a little bit more leaning to the r-rated side, but not quite*

Nat was really bored. She had been in her room for three quarters of an hour now. She didn't know what to do. I guess I could jump on the bed, so that is what she did. Mom always told me not to jump on the bed, but since she isn't here right now, and I never want to see her
again, I'll do what I want.
so she kept jumping. But jumping on the bed is only good for about 10 minutes tops. Of course, she could have kept going, but one of the boards of her bed fell out.
So she grabbed a stuffie and walked out of her room. When she walked into the kitchen, she saw the grossest thing ever.

There, standing in the middle of the kitchen were Syd and Vaughn, totally making out. She didnt really mind at first, but when she saw Vaughn's hand go up Syd's shirt out of the corner of her eye, she freaked out. She ran into her room ans picked up her fuzzy pink phone.

''Hey come get me, it's an emergency. Syd-Vaughn, making out. NEED OUT!"

"Ooh, I have to see this," said the person on the other line.

Within minutes, there was a knock at the door. Nat ran over to it and opened it.

"Hey kiddo! Now, where are they?"

"Weiss! Please just get me out of here!"

"Ok, but first I wanna see this" they walked over to the kitchen and peeked in. "Aw, that's beautiful"

"Weiss! Stop staring at Syd, let's go!"

"Ok, let's go" said Weiss. Nat quickly scribbled a note on a pink post-it note, and walked out the door.

-inside-

Syd's shirt was off, and had been when Weiss had peeked in.

"Did i just hear the door close?" asked Vaughn

"I think you did" they broke their grip on each other and walked to the front hall. They found the note and read it.

"So she's gone with Weiss, and we have four hours!"

"hey hey, hold on, if she's gone with Weiss. and the time on the note says 7:45, that means that he was in the apartment when I was half naked!"

"Don't worry about that," Vaughn told her, putting his finger over her lips, guiding her to his room. Let's just enjoy the that we have" and with that, the door to the bedroom closed.

ok- im stopping there, i'm sure u all can figure out what must have happened while nat was gone........ill be back with more tomorrow!! cos tomorrow is friday! and we have an english exam and then talent show! which means no classes! which means no homework! yay! ttyl

ems

lmao that was so f*ck'n hilarious
otfralmao!!!!!!!
i gotta go before i piss my pants off!
otfralmao
:sideroll: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

~Kim~

Back