Movin' On

He was wearing a white Mexican style button down shirt, which excentuated his tan skin, and khaki pants.
hot in other words ;)

“Well, for a boy, I really like the name Elias.
Elias... nice name!

“Michael, what’s wrong?” I asked.

“Syd.” He started, while still caressing my face. “I didn’t know how to start what I am about to say, but I don’t think I can let another moment pass where I don’t tell you this.” He said.

“You’re scaring me.” I said.
okay, for a minute I thought about the s4 finale :blink: but it's all good ;)

“Don’t say that. I am an English major, plus, I never run out of things to say when I think about Michael Vaughn
:lol:

great update!

That was beautiful - I think I'm gonna cry! Apparently someone else agrees with your choice of song - Abby O made a video to that Coldplay song, and it's posted over at Alias Media, and it's amazing. Please keep me on your PM list for the next update!

Love your fic!!!
He is so sweet...I need to get a Vaughn for myself.

Please add me to your pm list for your next update.
Thanks.

Syd’s POV

- The next morning after a wonderful romantic night with Vaughn, I awoke to find him still asleep next to me. For once I woke before him, and took in the angellic sight before me. His forehead wrinkles completely missing, and a look of contentment and rest on his face. I stare at him a little while longer, admiring his chiseled facial features, and soon the baby is kicking me, and I wince as quiet as possible as I feel some pressure on my ribs. I hoped that this didn’t wake up Vaughn, however as I look back over at him. His forehead wrinkles are back, and his green eyes are wide awake looking at me with concern.

“Baby, you ok?” he asked in a sleepy voice.

“Mmm...yeah...the baby just kicked my ribs a bit. I am ok now.” I said.

“I’m sorry sweetie. Have you been awake long? Why didn’t you wake me sooner?” he asked.

“I have been awake for just a few minutes, I was just enjoying watching you look so peaceful. I was planning on waking you soon, cause I am starving.” I said.

“What are you hungry for?” he asked.

“Mmmm....Waffles oooh and Strawberries and whip cream, and orange juice. Mmmm and you.” I said playfully.

“Sydney! You are such a horny mama. I can’t believe how much you want to have sex since you have been pregnant. I mean....I am 37 years old, I can’t keep up with you. It’s like someone hooked up some jumper cables to your libido and gave you a good jolt.” he said flashing his adorable dimples.

“I sorry. I can’t help myself. You are so sexy, and yes, these hormones have turned me into a bit of a hornball, but I only love you.” I said in a mock baby tone.

“God woman. Get over here.” He said pulling me close to him and kissing me passionately.

After our morning ah, exercise, Michael ordered room service fulfilling my cravings to the fullest extent. After relaxing a bit, and letting our food settle. We decided to go to the pool and have a little fun.

“Hey Syd, there is a latin club here at the hotel. We never did get to go back to Havana Nights and have that dance we discussed. How do you feel about us checking it out tonight?” he asked.

“Sure baby. I think I can manage a dance or two.” I said thinking about how last time we had to hide our feelings cause Lauren was present. Man it is good to be rid of that b****.

We got to the pool and we got two chairs, I immediately layed down on my chair and began to relax, while Michael opted to take off his shirt, causing me to gasp slightly, and plunge into the sparkling blue pool. As I watched him expertly dive into the cool water, I noticed there was a group of young sexies staring at my fiance from across the pool. Inwardly, I smiled to myself, knowing that he is mine all mine. Then I thought about how I look right now. I am as big as a house, and I am sure that I am not sexy looking right now, and suddenly feel self conscious about my appearance, and the girls that are checking out my man. I decide to give the ladies a clear message about his relationship status.

I went over to the edge of the pool after pulling off my cover up. I am wearing a halter maternity one piece black swimsuit. Although it is not the skimpy bikini I am used to, the halter style accentuates my growing cleavage. One of the few perks of pregnancy. My breasts have gone up a cup size already, and they will get bigger when my milk comes in after giving birth. Vaughn didn’t object to this news at all, but at the same time, said he loved my breasts as they were. He’s sweet, but also a terrible liar. I sit down at the edge of the pool dangling my legs in the water. Michael is swimming across the pool, and I silently admire his toned and tan back muscles with each perfect stroke he makes in the water.

When he comes up for air at the other end of the pool. I see a little girl with swim floaties on her arms standing at the edge of the pool. The little girl seems to be talking to him, and he is laughing and playing with her. I am amazed at how adorable he looks with the young girl, who doesn’t look older than 2 or 3. He is so sweet and gentle in his movements while interacting with her. Soon I see his head turn in my direction, and our eyes lock on. He starts to swim over towards me, and I take a quick glance in the direction of the group of girls that were oggling after my man. They are still looking, laughing and pointing in my direction. I am pregnant, not fat, they better not be laughing at me, I can still kick anyone’s ass. Check yourselves ladies. I shook off my ass kicking thoughts as Vaughn approached me. I locked on to his eyes again, and the snickering girls in the corner slowly faded away.

“Syd...you are so beautiful.” He said while wrapping his arms around me, and pulling me gently into the slightly cold water.

“Whatever. I am a cow. Don’t lie to me.” I said while wrapping my arms and legs around him, and pouting a bit.

“Sydney, look at me. You are so beautiful, you are not a cow, you are pregnant. You are glowing. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.” He said with a wink.

“Sorry sweetie. I am feeling self conscious I guess. Those girls over there were checking you out, and I suddenly became very conscious of the fact that I might not be attractive to you like this.” I said pointing to my protruding belly.

“Don’t be silly. You are so sexy to me. Don’t make me drag you back to the room and show you how much you turn me on. I need some energy for tonight.” he said.

“I love you.” I said.

“Good, cause I love you too.” he said pulling me into a sensual kiss. I then hugged him tightly and glanced at the girls behind us with a evil grin on my face. They can gauk all they want, cause he completely devoted to me. To top off the show, I then made sure that my diamond ring sparkled brilliantly in their direction, before running my fingers through his wet and tossled hair.

“Mmmmm...Michael. I am gonna get out of this pool before I can’t control myself. You wet, and half naked is really working at me here. I am gonna go lay in the shade and read for a bit.” I said kissing his lips quickly and releasing my legs from his waist, and turning to get out of the pool.

He grabbed my hand, and pulled me back to him, and kissed me sweetly one more time. Before letting me get out.

We spent the day relaxing by the pool, and then went to our room to have some fresh cut fruit, and a quick nap before dinner, and dancing tonight.

TBC....

boo for evil hoes that tlk smack about preggers Syd & ogle a taken Vaughn. :mad: grr. lol. i love this story so much! it' so sweet & cute & fluffly & whatnot and it's just awesome! thanks for the pm and i can't wait for the next update! ^_^

“I have been awake for just a few minutes, I was just enjoying watching you look so peaceful. I was planning on waking you soon, cause I am starving.” I said.

“What are you hungry for?” he asked.

“Mmmm....Waffles oooh and Strawberries and whip cream, and orange juice. Mmmm and you.” I said playfully.

“Sydney! You are such a horny mama. I can’t believe how much you want to have sex since you have been pregnant. I mean....I am 37 years old, I can’t keep up with you. It’s like someone hooked up some jumper cables to your libido and gave you a good jolt.” he said flashing his adorable dimples.

“I sorry. I can’t help myself. You are so sexy, and yes, these hormones have turned me into a bit of a hornball, but I only love you.” I said in a mock baby tone.

“God woman. Get over here.” He said pulling me close to him and kissing me passionately.

HAHAHA reallyyy good!

Fantastic chapter. :D

Back