Moving On

Title: Moving On

Summary: okay this is set two years after the goblet of fire. Cedric is dead. harry is depressed. Voldemort is still around. and yes sirius and dumbledore are dead as well. harry has gotten thrugh the last two years with the help of his friends Ron and hermione. ron and hermoine are not together and harry was never with ginny. well i think that is basically it...for the moment any way

Parings: this is harry/cedric at the beginning and after that...hopefully harry/hermione. but i really don't know yet

Disclemer: i don't own any of the charcters. but i wish i owned Harry :woot: 🤤 :lol:

i got this idea from watching the goblet of fire. i don't kow how...but i just did
i will post the first chapter tomorrow coz i have to go to my school pressentation night *boring*

Moving On
Chapter One

"Avada Kedavra!"

Suddenly a bright flash of electric green light lit up the sky

"Noooooooooo!"

Harry awoke with a start. His breathing hard and irregular. His body covered with tiny beads of sweat. He could feel his heart thumping wildly within his chest. With every pulse, it pumped his blood through his arteries and veins around his body.

It wasn't the first time this had happened. He'd been having the same dream...no, wait...nightmare ever since that night in the graveyard. The night Lord Voldemort came back. The night, his love, Cedric was murdered. And it was the night that part of Harry died along with him.

Even though it was over two years ago since that dreadful night in the graveyard...it still haunted his dreams and every minute he was awake. He was like an empty shell.

But Harry would always remember those last few words that Cedric had spoken before he went. They would stay with him...forever.

Flashback

"Babe, you'll never lose me" Cedric reassured him, as he kissed Harry's forehead.
"Harry, I will always be watching over you, I promise. And I'll be in your heart, always"

End Flashback

okay i know it is short but i will try to make it up in the next chapter
feel free to review.
i love reviews :D

Oh God im soooo sorry it took me sooooo long to read and reply :hide:
Oh well i have now

:artist: sooo creative and i loved it even though Harry and Cedric arn't my favourite pairing but it's written really well. (y) (y)

Im sooooo proud of you 1st (i think) story here YAY

Ah well waiting for more updates and off to read freakishly sad S/V stories that will make me cry and i want a pm

Back