My last breath

ok well i already have my first chapter done but i dont think that its that great so if anyone want to help me that would be great lee appreciated

heres a little bit of chapter 1- this is my first fic so please feel free to give any constructive criticism

Disclamer- i dont own any of the the characters(i wish i did) they belong to jj,disney, bad robot, and abc. if i do make any new charaters they are mine

Moscow ~

"Vaughn were trapped!" she yelled. Franticly I start looking at the walls seeing if there was a hidden door, but then I notice the ceiling and saw a vent and said, "Syd, look up there". We hurried to the vent and we climbed up and into the vent. As we reached the exit, out the corner of my eye I saw 2 people pulling out 2 handguns, the started to fire. Sydney and I dove to different side and we pulled our guns a fired back. As we turned back to reload, our eyes meet and they give away what we are going to say. We both fired one last time and ran off in different directions. As I was running I kept firing, but then notice that no one was following me. As I stopped, I though of Sydney and said, "o felgercarb syd" and I ran into her direction. As I went in her direction I heard gun shots, and I said to my self, " o no, I can’t just can’t lose her again I just can’t" as I saw some one lying on the ground…….

hope u all like it(i hope) and please tell me if i should post the rest

thanks

This is really good! I would love to help (write it? proofread it?) Whatever, but I love to help people with their stories! Pm me for an update and, of course, if you want help or whatever.

Disclamer: i dont own any of these characters(wish i did) theybelong to jj,abc,disney and bad robot.

All this down here was with the help of rachel, who basicly help me with the whole thing so a special thank you to RACHEl!!!!

Moscow
Vaughn's POV

"Vaughn, we're trapped!" she yelled.
Frantically, I start looking at the walls, searching for a hidden door, but I was unsuccessful. I then notice a vent in the ceiling and yelled to Sydney, "Syd, look up there!". We hurried to the vent and we hurried to open the gate on it. As we tried to get the last screw off, out the corner of my eye, I saw two people pulling out handguns, and they started to fire. Sydney and I dove to different sides and we pulled out our guns to fire back. As we turned back to reload, our eyes met and they gave away what we were going to say. She would run one way and then turn around and follow me, to distract the gunmen. We both fired one last time and ran off in different directions. As I was running, I kept firing, but I then noticed that no one was following me. As I stopped, I though of Sydney and said, "Oh, felgercarb Syd!" and I ran in her direction. As I ran down the hall, I heard gun shots, and I said to myself, "Oh no, I can't, I just can't lose her again! I just can't!" As I looked into the next hallway, I saw some one lying on the ground…

1 week earlier
Conference Room

"We have received intel that the location of the Jacobic diamond is inside a mansion that is owned by a famous diamond collector named Demtrie Cosovik. Agent Vaughn, Agent Bristow your mission is to pose as a married couple at his diamond auction party," Dixon explained. While Dixon continued to explain the mission, I give a quick glance at Syd, hoping that Lauren or Jack wasn't looking. As I looked at her I see something that I've never seen before. Despair. I think to myself, "This pain that she is in is all my fault. If I didn't given up on her, given up on us, if I had just waited a little bit longer…"
All of a sudden I feel some one shaking me saying, "Mike! Yo, Michael, the meetings over!" I look up and it was Weiss giving me this weird look. Getting up I said, "Yeah, I know."

As Weiss and I walk out of the conference room, he starts talking about how weird it will be that Syd and I will pretend to be married. But I wasn't really listing because I was looking in another direction. And that direction was in her direction, so I told Weiss that I would catch up with him later and I walked over to Syd's desk. As I begin to open my mouth, but she cut me off.
"Vaughn," she said, never looking into my eyes, "You don't have to be my partner, I can just ask Dixon if he could put Weiss on the mission," She walked away, leaving me in shock, but not for very long. I run after her and grab her arm, spinning her around so our faces were inches apart. "Sydney, listen to me and listen to me very carefully. I want to do this, you can't change my mind, because this is my job, Syd, not just yours." I walked off seething mad, leaving Sydney standing in the middle of the CIA office, thunderstruck. As I walked off I just though to myself, "Some nerve that Sydney Bristow has saying that to me, some nerve! All I wanted to say to her was that I hope our situation won't affect what we are supposed to do." As I got into my car I just thought "God damn it, Syd! Why did you have to leave me?" and I drove out of the CIA parking lot.

Chapter 2

As I walked into the house I shared with my wife, I felt a wave of guilt rush over me. "I shouldn't have blown up at Sydney like that," I thought, "She was basically voicing what I had been thinking." I gathered up the few things that I would need for the mission, two suits, some clothes, a tuxedo, and a package I needed to give to Sydney.

Sydney's POV

I stood in the middle of the office, watching Vaughn disappear into the teeming elevator. I felt astonished that Vaughn had just gotten mad at me, for just repeating what he had said to me earlier. He had agreed that one of us had to leave, and I was just suggesting…AGH! Michael Vaughn does things to me that make me insane! But still…I love him. I always will. It's scary, the way I am so mad at him right now, but the feelings of anger and resentment just vaporize as I remember how I used to get just as mad at him when I had first met him. I laugh inwardly as I head home to get my few things for the mission. I picked out a red dress for the party we would be attending to retrieve the Jacobic diamond. I had been thinking about what Vaughn would think about the dress as I picked it out from my closet, and scoffed at myself for becoming a creature of habit. I chose another, black dress, without thinking about Vaughn, and placed it in my suitcase. Going through my drawers, looking for things that I would need, I came across a small jewelry box, which for the moment, had unknown contents. I opened it up and my breath caught in my throat. It was my grandfather's wedding ring, which had been bestowed upon me when my mother had 'died'. I had dreamt about slipping it on Vaughn's ring on our wedding day, about him wearing it every day for the rest of his life, and I his ring. I felt my walls that I had built up crumbling around the edges as I ran my fingers around the smooth edges of the white gold and the five small diamonds that were set in the center. They weren't too big, almost hardly noticeable, but they were just large enough to give the pale gold a sparkle in the light. I put the ring back in the box and placed it on my dresser as I got ready to go to the airfield. I gazed at the velvet box for a long moment before I picked it up and put it in my purse.

Vaughn's POV

As I drove on the expressway towards the airfield, I realized that Sydney was driving directly behind me. Obviously, she realized this too, because she quickly changed lanes, I feel horrible that I have driven her so far away, that she thinks she is incapable of driving behind me on the expressway.

tbc?

the pm list so far

sydandvaughnforever
Alias Fan Gillian
vaughn's_girluk
Jen-Jen
Sarahmañana
secret_agent_angel
vaughnlover22

if anyone else would like to be added just tell me and i will

OMG Lee! You are so nice! Thanks, but it was all you! I'm just here to help. LOL, talk to ya l8r.

P.S. I am soooooo in luv w/ ur av! Because, Damn. That's hott.

RACHEL im sure its all u!! and im really positive about that!! ;)

ashqua u have been added to my pm list

i forgot to thank ever one for their review because they just make my day because your all so nice!! :D

Ashqua
SarahBear
kalspointguy
all of you have been added to my pm list, and thanks for you GREAT reviews

now im debateing weather or not to post chapter 3 becuase im decing weather to have lauren in it.
BUT Yeah THAnks TO EVERY One foR THE greAT ReVIEws. tell me wut u think i should do??

Thanks again for all your rav reviews!!! again rach help me with this one
Hope you enjoy??

Chapter 3(part 1)
Vaughn's POV
As I parked my car and walked slowly to plane, I still couldn't believe that she thinks we can't even be in the same lane, now we have to pretend to bemarried. When I stepped onto the plane, I saw that Sydney was already sitting in her chair, and she didn't look to well, I guess I could see it in her eyes. I smiled, hoping that it make her feel a little bit better, but as I took a seat across from her she didn't even bother to look up.

Sydney's POV
He's late, I just want this done and over with because I cant stand this, I can't take it any more, once I get back I'm going to ask Dixon for a transfer. I mean we can't even stay in the same car lane, so how the hell can I do my job with him with my feelings for him getting in my way? Oh god, I miss him! I saw him coming towards the plane, I told my self 'You need to keep yourself together, not just for you, but for the mission, it needs to be successful.' I looked down at the case file hoping that would hid the emotions I knew were showing on my face, but as I looked up he just got on, and he gave me a smile that made me melt inside. Don't look up focus Syd focus, and I quickly look back down at the file.

Chapter 3 (part two)
Sydney's POV
"So um...Syd are you ready for the mission?" Vaughn asked. As I cocked my eyebrow at him and he nodded, I tried not to look at him, because every time I do, I get tears in my eyes. I looked back at thefile, but the song on my CD player was just breaking my heart.

To see you when I wake up, is a gift I didn't think could be real
To know that you feel the same, as I do, is a Three-fold utopian dream
You do something to me
That I can't explain
So would I be out of line, If I said I miss you.
I see your picture,
I smell your skin on, the empty pillow next to mine
You have only been gone ten days, but already I am wasting away
I know I'll see you again
Whether far or soon
But I need you to know, that I care
And I miss you [/I]
~I Miss You 'by Incubus ~

While listening to the song, I looked into my purse, hoping Vaughn wouldn't see me as I fingered my grandfather's ring. He got up, and while he was going through his stuff, I noticed that he still had his wedding ring on. He came back and I asked him how everything was, with him and Lauren. He said that they were ok, but they might have hit a bump in the road. When he said that, I simply nodded, but inside I was jumping for joy, but yet I was still depressed because I lost the man that I truly loved VAUGHN, just thinking about his name gave me chills. I saw Vaughn pull something out of his pocket, it was a small blue box. I gave him a curious look, and as he opened it there was a sparkling blue diamond ring. I was in total shock, I knew that Vaughn had to get a ring, but I didn't think that it would look this beautiful. "It's yours. Keep it." I look over at him and gave him a smile.

Vaughn's POV
Wow, I never thought I would see that smile ever again. After she "died," I thought it would never illuminate my world again, and when she came back and she knew that I was married, I thought that her incredible dimples were gone. When I gave her that ring, I felt so happy inside, like the day that I bought that ring just for her. I wish I could keep that smile with me every where I go. Even through the face she was showing me, I could still see the pain in her eyes.

TBC??

Back