Season 4 Nadia saw it coming

And I think everyone is overreacting to the interpretation of Jack's eyes when Irina said "I wonder where she gets it from"  .... She could have been referring to herself, or even Sloane.

I don't think so, because in Season 2, Jack and Irina are talking about Sydney and Irina says she's stubborn and Jack says, "I wonder who she gets that from!" and he meant Irina.
So when Jack says in S&R, "She's exceptional." and Irina responds, "I wonder who she gets that from." Well...gosh and gee whiz, he blinked like a double take and left us, who believe, with a whole lot more feeling we were right. :woot:
No one probably said anything to Irina about Nadia's father being Sloane...why would they? Irina and Nadia were bent upon getting to know one another. Nadia was already disappointed in her father, believing he'd turned again to -- pardon -- the dark side.

As for Mia being in only three episodes...remember they are going to have 20 at least and writers don't always have the complete storyline. She may be doing a movie. She is beautiful as well as talented.
AND Sydney and Vaughn were in some sort of horrendous crash...where is that cliffhanger going.

Just hang in there Mia fans...

:cool:

facade47 said:
Didn't the prophecy say that both will battle and neither will survive?
[post="1361804"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Was this necessarily the actual event the prophecy was predicting? Considering how much Elena knew about Rambaldi, it really looked more like she staged the battle between these two.

I mean, if you want to get into semantics, "Nadia" really wasn't herself when she battled Syd was she? :rolleyes:

lenafan said:
I don't think so, because in Season 2, Jack and Irina are talking about Sydney and Irina says she's stubborn and Jack says, "I wonder who she gets that from!" and he meant Irina.
So when Jack says in S&R, "She's exceptional." and Irina responds, "I wonder who she gets that from." Well...gosh and gee whiz, he blinked like a double take and left us, who believe, with a whole lot more feeling we were right. :woot:
No one probably said anything to Irina about Nadia's father being Sloane...why would they? Irina and Nadia were bent upon getting to know one another. Nadia was already disappointed in her father, believing he'd turned again to -- pardon -- the dark side.

As for Mia being in only three episodes...remember they are going to have 20 at least and writers don't always have the complete storyline. She may be doing a movie. She is beautiful as well as talented.
AND Sydney and Vaughn were in some sort of horrendous crash...where is that cliffhanger going.

Just hang in there Mia fans...

:cool:
[post="1362987"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Chad Darnell who works for Alias as a casting agent insists that Sloane is Nadia's dad. He says that scene of Jack's reaction gives the wrong impression.

http://chaddarnell.typepad.com/runchadrun2...c.html#comments
Chad said:
I don't know why everyone is so resistant to think that Sloane is Nadia's father... HE IS. The line was - directly from the script:

Jack: You'll enjoy getting to know Nadia. She's... (sincere) exceptional.

Irina is grateful to hear that. Then, a joke:

Irina: I wonder where she got that from.

She's either talking about herself, or she's pointing out that she DIDN'T get it from Sloane. Sorry to disappoint everyone, but Jack ain't never going to be Nadia's daddy.

Posted by: Chad | May 30, 2005 03:56 PM

Irina is putting herself down that she is not exceptional and neither is Arvin Sloane in wondering how Nadia got to be so exceptional.

I'm glad that Nadia is in the hospital and not dead, but I do think that she did see it coming in the sphere. Whne she touched it she saw flashes of horrible things

I think that when she told yelana that she knew she couldn't fight it anymore was because she didn't think there was anything else that she could do to stop it.

superintelligentone said:
Chad Darnell who works for Alias as a casting agent insists that Sloane is Nadia's dad.  He says that scene of Jack's reaction gives the wrong impression.

http://chaddarnell.typepad.com/runchadrun2...c.html#comments
Chad said:
I don't know why everyone is so resistant to think that Sloane is Nadia's father... HE IS. The line was - directly from the script:

Jack: You'll enjoy getting to know Nadia. She's... (sincere) exceptional.

Irina is grateful to hear that. Then, a joke:

Irina: I wonder where she got that from.

She's either talking about herself, or she's pointing out that she DIDN'T get it from Sloane. Sorry to disappoint everyone, but Jack ain't never going to be Nadia's daddy.

Posted by: Chad | May 30, 2005 03:56 PM

Irina is putting herself down that she is not exceptional and neither is Arvin Sloane in wondering how Nadia got to be so exceptional.
Well, they might well keep Sloane as Nadia's father, but there should be no surprise "why everyone is so resistant."

It's pretty obvious that they planned to take Sydney away from Jack (making her Sloane's daughter), a plot that they eventually dropped, and if that's so, would they not give him something back (another daughter) in return? If not, that would be truly cruel to both the character and (especially) the fans. And the spadework for the "twist" is as well-done as any in Alias (the hint with Conrad's scroll, the DNA search--Sloane would lie that it's his--the need to pull in Jack to get the Hourglass rather than buying it outright when it came up for auction, therefore falling for the Covenant's gambit and thereby into CIA hands . . .). They could drop all this and have Nadia remain Sloane's daughter, but it's almost a shame because if Nadia is Jack's daughter, it would turn out to be one of the best ideas of season 3. In any case, I see some on-the-fly revision going on at the very least (Nadia might be Sloane's because they kept Sydney as Jack's and they want to maintain that symmetry). Either they're dropping a hint or yanking our chain. ^_^

(And I like the idea of the revelation leading to Sloane's return to "the dark side," but he could just as easily do that in search for a cure for her.)

But if they want to keep Nadia as Sloane's daughter, that would be OK. However, their having Irina make little "jokes" like this isn't going to help the rumors die, Chad, and you shouldn't expect that. ;)
✌️

I think deep down Nadia believes and respects the Rambaldi prophecies more than Syd does.

I really love her character, at first I wasn't really interested in her because I didn't know where they were going to take her, but in the last few episodes I began to really take a liking to her.

The sphere of life was something only Nadia could get, coz when Sloane tried to get it he fell in a big hole and it showed her a vision.

I don't really think that was the big s/n battle, it just seems like they couldn't think of a way to get them to fight and pulled it out of a hat or something. It didn't really satisfy me. DAMN YOU AMERICANS, GETTING S5 ALREADY!!! AAARGHH!!! :angry:

Back