How do you like Nadia so far?

• Love her!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not to sure yet...Undecided

• Hate her!

• Total voters
me too eva - in fact if she does turn bad - although i would hate it for syd - it will just be another reason to BOOT evil lairen off the show - we dont need two female bad asses.

*runs off to anti lauren threda to do some bashing*

Does anybody know if she'll come back as a recurring role in season 4?...that would be wicked especially if they can get lena back....can you imagine?....two sisters and a mother in some kick a$$ action!!! definately worth watching....Nadia seems pretty cool so far...I think she'd make a great addition to the permanent cast...but we can only hope

Melissa ^_^

I don't know if this is a spoiler or not but I'll put it in spoiler tags anyway ;)

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->She is going to be a regular for S4<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

I think she's signed as a regular for season 4, not just recurring. Lauren (Melissa George) is being relegated to recurring. So sad...;)

I don't trust Nadia either. Just when you think someone nice comes along that Syd starts to trust, she gets betrayed.

The only person Syd can trust is her father.

Michael Vartan suggested in interviews that some cast members won't be back for season 4. Get the feeling Nadia will create another big season twist that won't involve the CIA?

It's a little early to tell, of course, but so far I really like Nadia. She seems interesting and there's so much potential for her to be a fascinating character. I want to know who raised her, what she knows about her parents and Rambaldi, and how she got to be an agent....etc, etc! And she looks sooo much like Irina, it's amazing! :blink: What great casting.

I really want Nadia to be good. I agree with those who said Sydney really needs a friend. I miss the interactions from Season 1 so much, when Syd could go home to Will and Francie and have a normal life. I want her to have a real friend again! However, this doesn't look too promising, since Syd and Nadia are apparently destined to battle it out.... :(

Impossible to say yet. We all know how unpredictable this show is. I hated Lauren at first and now I absolutely LOVE her. I'm gonna wait until we see Nadia's character develop. So i'm undecided.

I think Mia Maestro will be a great addition to the cast, if last nights episode is any indication. I think that I will like her no matter what side she turns out to be on.

There is a lot of potential for great character development wiht her. So I'm excited to see where this will go.

I like her so far, she will make an excellent addition to the cast.

She is an excellent fighter, just like her sister.

It will be an intense battle when Sydney and Nadia fight.

I like her so far, she will make an excellent addition to the cast.

She is an excellent fighter, just like her sister.

It will be an intense battle when Sydney and Nadia fight.

from what ive seen so far, i think shell be a really good addition to the show...but until i know more about her im not sure how i really feel about her!

she's great! (y) don't care if whether she turns good or evil. but if she turns evil, we all know who to thank. sloane what a bastard! i knew it was too good to be true! "All I want to do is save my daughter." BS! what baloney.

besides from her lookin like Irina. i thought she looked like Jordana Brewster to me (Fast and Furious).

I can wait to see where this character goes! I mean, they're totally setting up the show for polar opposite sisters... Sydney is the good half of Irina and Jack, and Nadia is the bad half of Irina and Sloane. It's perfect! She's perfect!

red_lily said:
I'm inclined towards liking her right now, but it's a little early to tell.
yah i agree...she seems like shell be a great addition, but we dont really know anything about her yet and what shell add to the show.

Back