Nance's Lake Moraine/Banff Pictures

nance said:
Lake Moraine is in Banff Park in the Canadian Rockies. :sigh: so pretty that place... i wanna go again. i didn't get a chance to go on the lake though, i could only stare at it :lol:
here sophie. :smiley:

nance said:
nance said:
Lake Moraine is in Banff Park in the Canadian Rockies. :sigh: so pretty that place... i wanna go again. i didn't get a chance to go on the lake though, i could only stare at it :lol:
here sophie. :smiley:
ok, thanks, sorry I didn't read the other posts !! ;)

hehe thats great nance!! ahh the freakin power rangers!! i remember when they were so damn popular!! oh the memories!!

:lol: That's so cute!

OMG...... this brings back the days. Lol, in first grade I was the pink power ranger and my classmate was the red one. We were Mighty Morphin Power rangers! LMAO!! :lol: OMG, my cousins were/are obsessed with all the power rangers! Wildforce, Mighty Morphin, Ninja, Time Force, etc. :lol:

o nance a girl! thats sooo pretty! I've never seen a lake so....purty! Last lake I saw was just :shocked: You couldnt see where you were stepping and not knowing isnt as bad as knowing... :blink:

Did you go there on summer vacation???
and wow canada.................. I only dream..... I only dream -_-

O Mi! BoBos Right your a turd for thinken u arent pretty in them!

You'll have to buy body gaurds in Vegas because everyone will want your Autograpgh ^_^

The last picture I saw that made my mouth drop of a lake was the Lake Ozark in Missouri........ Thats another awesome lake :smiley:

:sigh:

mmmhhhmmmm it was beautiful. i want to go again and again!

i think my brother is cute :lol: :thinking: even if he was in that power ranger suit

Back