Nicknames

oh...my nicknames are mo...monesha...cabbage girl...moni..."that weird girl screaming and slapping her arms in the corner"...hmmmm...i have a lot more...too tired to think right now....

SydB_JenG said:
oh...my nicknames are mo...monesha...cabbage girl...moni..."that weird girl screaming and slapping her arms in the corner"...hmmmm...i have a lot more...too tired to think right now....
i love the weird girl one hee hee

LMAO! yeah, he always asks about you. Everyday I get into class, right when I sit down it's always, So how's cabbage girl? LMAO! Except now, it's, So how's your grandkid cabbage girl? A few days ago I was like, I SEE HOW IT IS! YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HER! YOU LIKE HER! YOU WANT TO KISS HER! YOU WANT TO MAAARRRRY HER! LMAO!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SydB_JenG said:
LMAO!! CABBAGE GIRL! :lol:
where did "cabbage" come from?

on second thought i don't want to know LOL

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SydB_JenG said:
LMAO!!!!!! like the Miss congeniality song!!!!! Thats so awesome!!!!! I'm Famous!!! lol!!!
LMAO! You are!! heheh, that's exactly where I got the thing from :lol:

And I'm SURE you want to know aliasgirl000! ^_^
i'd probably be scarred for life if i knew

and call me anna :cool:

aliasgirl000 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SydB_JenG said:
LMAO!!!!!! like the Miss congeniality song!!!!! Thats so awesome!!!!! I'm Famous!!! lol!!!
LMAO! You are!! heheh, that's exactly where I got the thing from :lol:

And I'm SURE you want to know aliasgirl000! ^_^
i'd probably be scarred for life if i knew

and call me anna :cool:
LMAO! oki doki! Actually it's not that bad...I'm gonna have Mo tell you! ^_^

ahem! *clears throat*...

The Story Of Mr. Cabs

One day I was frolicking in the river when a green round thingamjigishwhosiewahtsit floats by me. I pick it up and recognize the thingamjigishwhosiewahtsit as a cabbage. At that moment I had no idea how this would be changing my life. I took the cabbage inside with me and dried it off with a towel. I was feeling weird and i took a pic of him and put it on the computer and put this lost and found thing on the internet of him. After that The two of us played together, laid down on the couch and watched movies together, scared the neighbors together...we were inseperable. I decided to name him Mr. Cabs. I put some pajamas on him and we went to bed. When I woke up I found that my cabbage was missing. My mom had come in in the middle of the night and threw my cabbage away because it's smell woke her up! I was right next to it and it wasn't bothering me!! He smelled nice! I was so sad!! He was my best friend!! But then i remembered the picture I had taken!! Anyways I carry the picture with me everywhere and I have to look at it all the time to feel safe!! He's the best friend I've ever had! Mr. Cabs knows all! I love him!

SydB_JenG said:
ahem! *clears throat*...

The Story Of Mr. Cabs

One day I was frolicking in the river when a green round thingamjigishwhosiewahtsit floats by me. I pick it up and recognize the thingamjigishwhosiewahtsit as a cabbage. At that moment I had no idea how this would be changing my life. I took the cabbage inside with me and dried it off with a towel. I was feeling weird and i took a pic of him and put it on the computer and put this lost and found thing on the internet of him. After that The two of us played together, laid down on the couch and watched movies together, scared the neighbors together...we were inseperable. I decided to name him Mr. Cabs. I put some pajamas on him and we went to bed. When I woke up I found that my cabbage was missing. My mom had come in in the middle of the night and threw my cabbage away because it's smell woke her up! I was right next to it and it wasn't bothering me!! He smelled nice! I was so sad!! He was my best friend!! But then i remembered the picture I had taken!! Anyways I carry the picture with me everywhere and I have to look at it all the time to feel safe!! He's the best friend I've ever had! Mr. Cabs knows all! I love him!
ohhhh this is your cabbage story!!!!! hahahha!!! :lol:

I SING ELMO!!!...omg! whats your favorite song by him?...have you seen the movie "The Best Of Elmo"?...ITS SO GOOD!! He does the cutest little tap dance hehe!

*SPYnish* said:
Sophie said:
C+ (it's a french subscription channel, to watch it we need a decoder) b/c ppl need a decoder in oder to understand me !  :lol:
I adore this Channel, I´ve a Decoder. I hope that C+ emits soon The Practice and 9ª season of Friends, Last sunday finished 8ª Season. Now I´m seeing Pearl Harbor.

~Natalia~
I think you're talking about Canal Jimmy !!!???
Cause C+ = Canal +, doesn't air The practice and Friends ! But Canal Jimmy does !!

Back