Nicknames

SydB_JenG said:
Sophie said:
Existentialist said:
LoL Vicki (how AM I supposed to spell Vicki? I always spell it different ways! LoL), that's right! Un peu! I took about 8 years of french, and I used to be pretty good... but now that I'm learning Japanese, I get all the words mixed up! So like my Japanese teacher asks me what my dog's name is (in Japanese), and I respond with "il s'appelle Brownie. Il est tres mignon" and everyone just looks at me weird.  :lol:
Ton français est très bon !!
Je parle francais aussi! Je confonds francais avec l'espagnol a tout moment. Je me sens si stupide quand je fais!

I'm sure I messed some of that up...I'm not that good at French...help me Sophie hehe!
You're kidding me ??????? You're french is really good too !!
You made few mistakes but this is not important ! And I made mistakes in english too !!
Of course if you need my help, you can to ask me ! (you didn't see my sig ??) You can PM or email me !! :P

Apparently everybody here can talk a good french !!

SydB_JenG said:
Sophie said:
Existentialist said:
LoL Vicki (how AM I supposed to spell Vicki? I always spell it different ways! LoL), that's right! Un peu! I took about 8 years of french, and I used to be pretty good... but now that I'm learning Japanese, I get all the words mixed up! So like my Japanese teacher asks me what my dog's name is (in Japanese), and I respond with "il s'appelle Brownie. Il est tres mignon" and everyone just looks at me weird.  :lol:
Je parle francais aussi! Je confonds francais avec l'espagnol a tout moment. Je me sens si stupide quand je fais!

I'm sure I messed some of that up...I'm not that good at French...help me Sophie hehe!
You're kidding me ??????? Your french is really good too !!
You made few mistakes but this is not important ! And I made mistakes in english too !!
Of course if you need my help, you can to ask me ! (you didn't see my sig ??) You can PM or email me !! :P

Bondgal2007 said:
PPl like to call me Elmo cause i sing LALALALALALALALA Elmos song or LALALALALALALALA Alias!
OMG, we were singing it in PE one day and we made the prepes really mad and then they were insulting us, so we insulted back. Then they told on us and the teacher asked why we were annoying them and we said because it was fun! And then our teacher got mad and yelled but we didn't get into trouble so we didn't care. Now everytime we pass the preps, we sing Elmo! It was so funny! LMAO!

SydB_JenG said:
Sophie said:
Existentialist said:

You're kidding me ??????? Your french is really good too !!
You made few mistakes but this is not important ! And I make mistakes in english too !!

Back