Non-Alias related wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
agnes! :dies: the two hotel rwanda pieces are GORGEOUS. i want to see that movie more than i've ever wanted to see a movie in my life. too bad the theatre here only plays movies that appeal to the tweens. :angry:

just wondering- has anyone wanted to or has made a "In good Company" wallpaper? ive been looking for one with Topher grace.....if anyone has one. thanks

I completely agree with Kara, agnes! (y)

Vaughnlover15 said:
just wondering- has anyone wanted to or has made a "In good Company" wallpaper? ive been looking for one with Topher grace.....if anyone has one. thanks
[post="1164169"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I have a bunch of pictures on my HD waiting to be made into one... So hopefully I will have one made soon...

I was making this for the Characters Challenge, but it closed before I could submit it..

Title: Sooner or Later
Pics: Missy-Peregrym's site
Lyrics: Sooner or Later by Michael Tolcher
Brushes: None
Textures: Bad Karma
Font: Times

Character: Jackie Bradford from Life as We Know It

can't see it syd! :(

DB - ur stuff is always so coooooooool and completely awesome... loving it! :D

Agnes - man, ur stuff just rocks! i like all ur pieces for basically the same things, so then all my posts will be like.. the same. :lol: but neway loving the hotel rwanda stuff!

New Pulp Fiction WP... Was in SUCH a Bruce Willis mood today... ;)

butch3.jpg

dude... that's so freakin awesome. loving the pic of bruce on the right and with the blood. loving the softness. love the texture work. dude i love that pic with the blood way too much. :lol:

oooh...Hotel Rwanda...I wanna see that. Amazing agnes :smiley:

Syd...awww...it was a very pretty piece thouugh. Lovely colors :D

And that Bruce one Les...woah the blood :thud: Awesome job :D

And I found this pic..and well yea :mellow:

Pic: Cap_it
Brush: damnaple

I made it 1024x768 cause it looks funny when you make it your desktop ^_^

AHH CYNTH! :D I SO knew you had used that picture just by glancing at the thumbnail. I heart it. ^_^ Does my Ewan-loving heart good. :love:

Thanks for the comments, by the way. ^_^

Cynthia, that's awsome! I love the simplicity.
Salad: That looks awsome. I love the color scheme.

This is completely and totally old school me. I haven’t made art in this style in awhile, but I got inspired while I was looking at some of my old art. Yeah for soft/hazy and boxes and such.

PICS: A Hobbit’s Tale
TEXTURES: My own, Tre
BRUSHES: AvH, Tere, Insomniac, Cosmo
FONT: Times New Roman
QUOTE: LotR: FotR (movie version)
Link for those who need it

agnes :smiley: thats gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! i totally love it!!! wonderful piece! (y) the colors are perfect and i love the composition :smiley: and you are so right - its SO YOU!! (y)

Thanks Les, nancee, Salad, and agnes :D

And agnes...I've been wanting to make LOTR artwork for so long, and finally after seeing part of the third one...maybe I actually will :lol: That piece is gorgeous...and definately the type of artwork I'm used to seeing you do. Really awesome work :D The layout and the text and everything :D

ETA: And Erika...and here's the wp ^_^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/niow...anjudeBIGWP.jpg

this was just for fun (y) and i love the song i used

title: dark of the matinee
font: times
lyrics: dark of the matinee by franz ferdinand
pics: getty images
textures: tre
brushes: none

photobucket link

Status
Not open for further replies.